Arab girl SHAMES Arab bootyclapping Somalis and asks why are you begging us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Not here to generalize Arabs, but I saw this yesterday loool.

CCb94vRUkAAstxA.jpg

Who's this girl? She's damn attractive. :whew:

Btw this generic long nosed one eyebrow hairy is jealous of this girl. She can't hide her desperation neither can she handle the fact that her basic ass doesn't get rated by anyone.

She is meant to lose to women that look like this. :mjlol:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
There's too many lebos in my city,they are the worst type of Arabs you could come across.They smoke shisha 24/7 ,think their tank,rude af,,own kebab and fish and chip shops ,and are fucking fat.The only good ones are the religious salafi type that are always at the mosque.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
There are Lebanese people as dark as her though lol. I have met tanned lebos before. I bet they know her and are just bullying her.
Most of them in my opinion are distinguishable from Europeans,however there are some that could pass.On the other hand there are some that are really tan.I know a lebo kid that has really curly hair basically an afro if grown out.

There's too many lebos in my city,they are the worst type of Arabs you could come across.They smoke shisha 24/7 ,think their tank,rude af,,own kebab and fish and chip shops ,and are fucking fat.The only good ones are the religious salafi type that are always at the mosque.
Fuk r u sayyin c*nt!!
I'll fuking nek ya dog
IMG_1269.JPG

Don't fuk wit us broe!!!1!

VixR

Veritas
Lol.
I've found Lebs to be usually very chill irl esp compared to the Gulf Arabs, those are the ones I can't stand.

The only saving grace is that list is cluttered with other ethnicities. All Muslim majority countries are guilty as charged when it comes to kissing up to Arabs.

Many of the Arabs I have met have treated me nice and looked friendly, especially the religious ones. But I don't usually hang out with them.Most of my friends are Indians and Pakistanis. There is just something with the Arabs that just makes want to stay away from them. Many of them have bad behaviours and most Somalis here wear the khaamis too even though I rarely wear it now. They know Arabic well ,goes to Arabic schools and mostly the youngsters hang out with the Arabs. There something which I have noticed, Arabs and non- Arabs rarely mix with each other.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Many of the Arabs I have met have treated me nice and looked friendly, especially the religious ones. But I don't usually hang out with them.Most of my friends are Indians and Pakistanis. There is just something with the Arabs that just makes want to stay away from them. Many of them have bad behaviours and most Somalis here wear the khaamis too even though I rarely wear it now. They know Arabic well ,goes to Arabic schools and mostly the youngsters hang out with the Arabs. There something which I have noticed, Arabs and non- Arabs rarely mix with each other.

Proud people hardly ever intermarry.

I just want to move out of the Arab world and never come back except for visits. I prefer living the motherland than over here. I remember just when I travelled out and I felt like I didn't want to come back. I am sick of living here but inshaAllah that will end soon.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I just want to move out of the Arab world and never come back except for visits. I prefer living the motherland than over here. I remember just when I travelled out and I felt like I didn't want to come back. I am sick of living here but inshaAllah that will end soon.

I wish Somalia would be somewhat developed wallahi. Like the level of Kenya or Ethiopia or something. I would go to Somalia if I could have important services like Education and Health Care available to me, even if it's not free.

The people there need good education. The better the education the more the place gets developed. I have been thinking of somehow contributing to the development once I get older. Maybe InshaAllah.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I'm surprised the Somalis on this forum support Assad when these Shia Levant Arabs hate us the most. I've never encountered racism before like with them, dirty s.
Where you got that from? Syria let in many people from Kuwait, even Somali immigrants, when Iraq invaded back in the 90's. Lol at fsa those people are irrelevant and get their ass kicked everyday. Without foreign help they would have been eaten up a long time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts