Arab girl SHAMES Arab bootyclapping Somalis and asks why are you begging us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's right

I encourage any arabbootyclapper to go live in a arab country for a year
See how well they treat their "brothers" and "sisters" in islam :camby:

It says on her bio that she's half african, poor girl probably speaks from experience. Carabta are ruthless to mix raced black kids, especially the levant type.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Lebanese=Falafel peddlers and liquor smugglers. I know this from experience so I don't get offended when a lebi talks shit. They ain't shit.:fredo:

The problem with us somalis is we are not a cohesive community like the rest of the world. Cadaans, who most of us consider to be the most liberal and open minded people in this age, are more closely knit of a community than we are. We take our kids to Arab mosques and arab dugsis and Islamic schools. Why don't we build our own, after all we build a mosque in every single little tuulo we settle? We buy from the Arab/Pakistani halal markets, why don't we support our own? We try and claim these people just to seek their validation only to complain online when they reject us.:bell: We are forver running from our own. How many girls or guys do you know that say they don't like hanging out with somalis because they are full of drama? :kanyehmm: I personally know more than I can count.

N

nadia

nobody cares about Arabs they're a laughing stock in the west surely that should be enough

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
She's right

I encourage any arabbootyclapper to go live in a arab country for a year
See how well they treat their "brothers" and "sisters" in islam :camby:

It says on her bio that she's half african, poor girl probably speaks from experience. Carabta are ruthless to mix raced black kids, especially the levant type.
I went to a Kuwait, I went to go buy a dates the shopkeeper spoke to me in his Dialect, I said to him I only know Fusha, He said to me are you Arab I say I am Somali, he repiles you look like an Arab. Arabs don't generally look white and radiant they are dark and Sometimes Darker than us, Follow this Guy on Instagram

m7md.eyad

he real kuwaiti but he is Darker than me.

O somali people do really understand how we really treat others, When I just leave my house go to the Coffee shop all I see is Majerrteens fight Hawiya. Is that calling treat other good in Islam, I want to just buy coffee (Favourite is Cappuccino) and a Qabil war happens, before we look at Other affairs look at your own Affairs, I do look at my own affairs, but we Somalis if we really want to be Successful in this life and the next life Firstly change your self then your family than your tribe then your Nation. O somali people our brains are sticked to Fast quick money, Sucess comes in bit by bit, don't make it hard for yourself, we need to understand wealth is from Allah spend on what you need and give a part of what you have to the poor. O somali people, Success come in if we are one, we can treat Half Somalis poorly and Full Somalis the Best, understand Allah created us equal, women equal on what is Suitable with them and Men Equal on whats suitable with them. O somali People Allah made us into Qabils and Nation so we may know each other not to kill each other. O somali people don't put lies upon other people, other people may put lies upon you. O somali people don't think we are the best, Allah has destoryed nation which had kibr and pribe like Al-andalus, if you want to be successful don't be proud and Racist.

The great irony and hypocracy in this thread is baffling, replacing the 'wannabe' Arab to becoming full fledged Europhile's in religion/culture/thinking.

The Arab's have never enslaved us nor have we ever fought battles with them, however we have with the Europeans countless of times and they almost enslaved us had it not been for our forefathers struggles, yet some voluntary embraced the mental slavery in absolute shame.

In fact the Arab/Ottomans came to our aid when the Portuguese colonisers almost ransacked us, the legion of fighters the Ottomans brought consisted of mostly Arab fighters.

The Arab nations/leaders being criticised today (all Khaleeji) had their rulers appointed by the Europhile Zionist against the wishes of the people and those same Western countries keep them in power through brute force (same Egypt as we saw what happen when Morsi came to power)

So why bemoan the symptoms but ignore the underlying causes?? Who put the current disgusting cesspit of Saudi royal family in charge and keeps them their? why blame the peasants ? This horn of Satan rising in Najd was foretold by our Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) through the help off the Anglo-American Zionist.

There is absolutely no reason to hate Arabs and plenty of reasons to hate the Europeans, no surprises that those whom do quickly fall into Gaalinimo and begin to love those whom their forefathers struggled against for centuries and whom inflicted the worth atrocities on them.

Authentic Arabs are mostly dark skinned what we today would call 'black', the Lebanese are the spawns of the Roman/Assyrian conquests, they have nothing to do with Arab's, fuckers have blond hair/blue eyes, you can't even distinguish many of them from Europeans.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
The great irony and hypocracy in this thread is baffling, replacing the 'wannabe' Arab to becoming full fledged Europhile's in religion/culture/thinking.

The Arab's have never enslaved us nor have we ever fought battles with them, however we have with the Europeans countless of times and they almost enslaved us had it not been for our forefathers struggles, yet some voluntary embraced the mental slavery in absolute shame.

In fact the Arab/Ottomans came to our aid when the Portuguese colonisers almost ransacked us, the legion of fighters the Ottomans brought consisted of mostly Arab fighters.

The Arab nations/leaders being criticised today (all Khaleeji) had their rulers appointed by the Europhile Zionist against the wishes of the people and those same Western countries keep them in power through brute force (same Egypt as we saw what happen when Morsi came to power)

So why bemoan the symptoms but ignore the underlying causes?? Who put the current disgusting cesspit of Saudi royal family in charge and keeps them their? why blame the peasants ? This horn of Satan rising in Najd was foretold by our Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) through the help off the Anglo-American Zionist.

There is absolutely no reason to hate Arabs and plenty of reasons to hate the Europeans, no surprises that those whom do quickly fall into Gaalinimo and begin to love those whom their forefathers struggled against for centuries and whom inflicted the worth atrocities on them.
Wallah akhi you are correct, Italians and Brits made us broken and Arabs did nothing to us. Wallah Wabillah watallah we wouldn't be Somali region or Somaliland issue.

We have used as hating weapons by the Kuffar europeans.

Portuguese wanted to fight us, Brits and Italians too, why do we have to hate Arabs, the ones who help us through trail. The Europeans used our land to control the red sea and The Arabs and Ottomans did n thing wrong but aided us.

The Arabs and Ottomans let of good in our land and Colonizer kuffar cause Choas to our land and people.

Wallah akhi you are correct, Italians and Brits made us broken and Arabs did nothing to us. Wallah Wabillah watallah we wouldn't be Somali region or Somaliland issue.

We have used as hating weapons by the Kuffar europeans.

Portuguese wanted to fight us, Brits and Italians too, why do we have to hate Arabs, the ones who help us through trail. The Europeans used our land to control the red sea and The Arabs and Ottomans did n thing wrong but aided us.

The Arabs and Ottomans let of good in our land and Colonizer kuffar cause Choas to our land and people.

It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to enslave a people that wants to remain free.

These people are dupes with no understanding of history and their reasoning faculties greatly diminished through all kinds of poison like Fluoride in the tap water and excessive GMO foods etc.

You have to understand what you are dealing with, it's like that women that keeps going back to the husband that abuses her none-stop giving up her entire family/friends for him, they are sick, demented, irrational, cowardice and incapacitated, they insult AA for having inferiority complex not knowing they are a million times worse.

At least the AA have a reason with all the trials they went through and continue to, we didn't go through any, our forefathers fought gallantly for centuries only for their descendants to curse their struggles, give up without as single bullet being fired, loving the enemy by taking up their culture/religion abandoning their own which our forefathers used for solace and cursing those that have done nothing to them.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to enslave a people that wants to remain free.

These people are dupes with no understanding of history and their reasoning faculties greatly diminished through all kinds of poison like Fluoride in the tap water and excessive GMO foods etc.

You have to understand what you are dealing with, it's like that women that keeps going back to the husband that abuses her none-stop giving up her entire family/friends for him, they are sick, demented, irrational, cowardice and incapacitated, they insult AA for having inferiority complex not knowing they are a million times worse.

At least the AA have a reason with all the trials they went through and continue to, we didn't go through any, our forefathers fought gallantly for centuries only for their descendants to curse their struggles, give up without as single bullet being fired, loving the enemy by taking up their culture/religion abandoning their own which our forefathers used for solace and cursing those that have done nothing to them.
True, I think you read faith al xabasha

gif-trunk-camel-car-1440391.gif

I went to a Kuwait, I went to go buy a dates the shopkeeper spoke to me in his Dialect, I said to him I only know Fusha, He said to me are you Arab I say I am Somali, he repiles you look like an Arab. Arabs don't generally look white and radiant they are dark and Sometimes Darker than us, Follow this Guy on Instagram

m7md.eyad

he real kuwaiti but he is Darker than me.

O somali people do really understand how we really treat others, When I just leave my house go to the Coffee shop all I see is Majerrteens fight Hawiya. Is that calling treat other good in Islam, I want to just buy coffee (Favourite is Cappuccino) and a Qabil war happens, before we look at Other affairs look at your own Affairs, I do look at my own affairs, but we Somalis if we really want to be Successful in this life and the next life Firstly change your self then your family than your tribe then your Nation. O somali people our brains are sticked to Fast quick money, Sucess comes in bit by bit, don't make it hard for yourself, we need to understand wealth is from Allah spend on what you need and give a part of what you have to the poor. O somali people, Success come in if we are one, we can treat Half Somalis poorly and Full Somalis the Best, understand Allah created us equal, women equal on what is Suitable with them and Men Equal on whats suitable with them. O somali People Allah made us into Qabils and Nation so we may know each other not to kill each other. O somali people don't put lies upon other people, other people may put lies upon you. O somali people don't think we are the best, Allah has destoryed nation which had kibr and pribe like Al-andalus, if you want to be successful don't be proud and Racist.

Fam why are u lying, I've been to Kuwait everyone knows ur somali lmao

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::russ::pachah1::birdman:
@Prince Abubu they keep on making it easy for me
I am not listening to you Anymore you are on Mute unless If I thy make a Covenant to stop this Madness

I Accept my Mixes and Accept My Cushitc heritage and Arab Heritage.

That is My covenant.

I am a Proud Somali who Accepts both of his Heritage, AND Accept his language and I will return to make a Sultanate with 100 percent Sharia.

Status
Not open for further replies.