Arab girl SHAMES Arab bootyclapping Somalis and asks why are you begging us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Does anyone even find Arab girls attractive though honestly?

They literally look like tranny Mexicans with fat faces and massive noses

:chrisfreshhah:

Nancy-Ajram-3184FF1.jpg

Does anyone even find Arab girls attractive though honestly?

They literally look like tranny Mexicans with fat faces and massive noses

Nancy-Ajram-3184FF1.jpg
Lebanese Arabs are the worst looking
They have pale skin and massive noses, bigger than Jews
Khaleejis, don't get me started in them

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Every single Arab "woman" I've ever seen has been an obese faced sexually ambiguous creature

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Went through her entire twitter feed, just the photos really. I don't think she is Somali at all really.

Why is this SJW throwing shade at us anyway? :mjcry::mjcry: Some faraax must have breathed next to her or something.

Galaeri

Every single Arab "woman" I've ever seen has been an obese faced sexually ambiguous creature

I was not ready for this savagery.
sheed.png

I went to school with a lot of Arabs. Something is definitely up, they all have hairier arms than the faraaxs, there no exceptions my nigga.
woahbuddy.png

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
There are Lebanese people as dark as her though lol. I have met tanned lebos before. I bet they know her and are just bullying her.
I know three Lebanese people.

1 is Christian who is crazy hot. Looks latina.

2 is Shia and incredibly ugly, hairy and with a big nose. Clear Arab.

3 is Shia and has a white name. Looks white.

Galaeri

I know three Lebanese people.

1 is Christian who is crazy hot. Looks latina.

2 is Shia and incredibly ugly, hairy and with a big nose. Clear Arab.

3 is Shia and has a white name. Looks white.

Most of them look like your typical Arab except with a white complexion. A number of them look European, I would say maybe made 10-15%. That's from the lebos I know, trust me, they are many lol.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Most of them look like your typical Arab except with a white complexion. A number of them look European, I would say maybe made 10-15%.
I've met a lot that don't identify as Arab though and are self haters. They wish they were European so bad.

They are the worst Arabs in my opinion.

Galaeri

I've met a lot that don't identify as Arab though and are self haters. They wish they were European so bad.

They are the worst Arabs in my opinion.

Out of all Arabs I like the Syrians and Jordanians as a people. There are some cool Lebos out there but too many of them are cooked, the religious lebos are usually much better than the others imho. I agree though, they do believe they are white.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Out of all Arabs I like the Syrians and Jordanians as a people. There are some cool Lebos out there but too many of them are cooked, the religious lebos are usually much better than the others imho. I agree though, they do believe they are white.
I'm surprised the Somalis on this forum support Assad when these Shia Levant Arabs hate us the most. I've never encountered racism before like with them, dirty s.

Galaeri

I'm surprised the Somalis on this forum support Assad when these Shia Levant Arabs hate us the most. I've never encountered racism before like with them, dirty s.

Don't know any shia Lebos but I would imagine that they are just as racist as the rest. Assad is a nationalistic dictator that is fighting organizations that are hardly Syrian. They get non stop man power from the Muslim world and are getting non stop funding from Gulf Countries. He gets my vote even though he is bombing his own cities into rubble.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Don't know any shia Lebos but I would imagine that they are just as racist as the rest. Assad is a nationalistic dictator that is fighting organizations that are hardly Syrian. They get non stop man power from the Muslim world and are getting non stop funding from Gulf Countries. He gets my vote even though he is bombing his own cities into rubble.
You're entitled to your opinion, but I didn't know Iranian, Iraqi, Russian, and Afghani reinforcements are all Syrian.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
FSA is entirely Syrian and yes they have support from countries such as Turkey (who neighbor Syria), but you can't use such arguments against the opposition when the Assad regime has thousands of Afghan (1637 miles away) troops.

"As the five-year conflict in Syria grinds on, BBC Persian has found evidence that Iran is sending thousands of Afghan men to fight alongside Syrian government forces."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-36035095

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending