Arab girl SHAMES Arab bootyclapping Somalis and asks why are you begging us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
uawo26n.png

So she's African?
:ayaanswag:

Not here to generalize Arabs, but I saw this yesterday loool.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCb94vRUkAAstxA.jpg
Arabs are horrible people. They think they're better than everyone else because they have lighter skin.
But when they face reality they yell 'muh ummah' and turn their political issues into religious ones
That's why the Syrian civil war and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict evolved into religious struggles.
f*ck these sandniggers, I hope the west steals their oil and takes them back to the dunes

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I cannot understand for the life of me why these people wanna be arab so bad when the Arabs all wanna be white kkkkkkk.

It always amazes me when I go to an event and see the Somali dressed in Arab robes and the Arab wearing normal clothes.

:faysalwtf:

I saw a nigga at the gym wearing a goddamn robe designed for a desert environment in December.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Arabs are horrible people. They think they're better than everyone else because they have lighter skin.
But when they face reality they yell 'muh ummah' and turn their political issues into religious ones
That's why the Syrian civil war and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict evolved into religious struggles.
Cuck these sandniggers, I hope the west steals their oil and takes them back to the dunes

Yeah, I don't like to generalize groups such as races and ethnicities without evidence(polls, surveys) -- but I heard Arabs are the most racist people to African Blacks compared to whites.

I cannot understand for the life of me why these people wanna be arab so bad when the Arabs all wanna be white kkkkkkk.

It always amazes me when I go to an event and see the Somali dressed in Arab robes and the Arab wearing normal clothes.

I saw a nigga at the gym wearing a goddamn robe designed for a desert environment in December.

hahaha I've noticed that as well!

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

We need to start emphasizing Somali nationalism before we become laughing stocks

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah, I don't like to generalize groups such as races and ethnicities without evidence(polls, surveys) -- but I heard Arabs are the most racist people to African Blacks compared to whites.

This somewhat true

And by somewhat I mean certain countries engage in this while others do not

Status
Not open for further replies.