Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Native Mexican language?

What the f*ck.

Unless Farax is related to indigenous Mexicans than the standard language across Mexico is Spanish.
Most Mexicans ethnically are mainly native you can even tell from the populations face. They were forced to speak Spanish and forget their native language duhhhhhh how do you not know this as someone living amongst them.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Well that’s what my dad taught me. Tbh I am bad with languages since I m not in school anymore
If you want to learn a language you watch their shows. I watched some korean shows and can understand and speak korean now.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Most Mexicans ethnically are mainly native you can even tell from the populations face. They were forced to speak Spanish and forget their native language duhhhhhh how do you not know this as someone living amongst them.
I have never met a nigga in my entire life who has lost sleep and was bothered by the fact that most Mexicans lost their language.

The language of Aztecs and incans and other indigenous languages

In fact i bet a majority of Mexican Americans probably don’t even know their ancestors are Aztecs.

If there was an outrage honestly do you think it would be a big one? The Spanish did bring Christianity to Mexico......after they colonized and killed a lot of aztecs. There are blacks that are happy that cadaans introduced them to Christianity through slavery. There could be Mexicans that have the same mindset.

Also u said I lived amongst them. I lived amongst Mexican Americans. Most English speaking ones came here as children and were raised in the same education system as me. Them dudes barely know shut about Mexican history beside the fact Mexico whooped Texans at the Alamo.

Mexican Americans are kind of like diaspora Somalis. A lot need dhaqan celis, a few are well cultured, a few try to be like white folks, and some embrace hip hop african American culture.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Yes that's from an old old somali saying wayyyyyyy before Islam but it's still kinda true. :manny:
There's no known Somali maahmaah that goes along the lines of "never trust an arab".

Kulaha..."Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before Islam"
tenor.gif

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
There's no known Somali maahmaah that goes along the lines of "never trust an arab".

Kulaha..."Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before Islam"
tenor.gif
There was one it came from us trading with them alot. I wish I could find it again.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
There was one it came from us trading with them alot. I wish I could find it again.
So this supposedly Somali maahmaah came from us trading with arabs wayyyyyy before Islam. Nope, sorry never heard of it. Smells like made up bullshit to me.
And that's the problem with you fish and chips ciyaals. For someone who has never lived in Somalia, you guys sure know a lot about Somali politics, history, dhaqan and now suugan too.:icon rolleyes:
"I wish I could find it" kuteh. Naa orodoo find your Somali. Tu yar aan alif iyo ba'ba isu gayn karin, baa is leh wax na bar.

This is the dubmest thing ever first of Africa is a conitnet of millions of people including hundreds of millions of Arabs so somone can be Arab and African. Somalis are Somali simple how hard is it to grasp that we arent Arab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts