• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
I Identify as a REAL NIGGA.
KdHTofVU_400x400.jpeg

Cofd7jkVIAAl4AC.jpg

The Arab or African bullocks died in the 70s. Today everyone is a Palestinian, Morrocan, Somali, Algerian , Sudanese, etc. Only foolish people spend their time debating ethnicities.

We have to make lacag.

So does your dad make mexican dishes often? Whats your favorite dish? Whats the reaction of mexicans when you tell them youre part somali? I imagine its less dramatic because interracial marriages are more common in their community. How are the interactions between your moms side and your dads side? How do they communicate? Is it in german? Are your dads side all muslim? I think youve said youve gone to mexico, did your mom go with you? Whats it like being muslim in mexico?

Ps. Sorry for the bombardment. Im just curious. :icon rolleyes:
He used to but he is dead now. I don’t wanna sound basic but my fav are chorros, like the good kind. Most of them don’t really know where Somalia is at first but they aren’t surprised that I am. My dad has only one sister and his parents live in Italy so they talk Italian and Spanish to us and my speaks both languages. No, my aunt chose not to be Muslim. My mum went with us. I don’t what it’s like since I’ve been there for 3weeks at a time

He used to but he is dead now. I don’t wanna sound basic but my fav are chorros, like the good kind. Most of them don’t really know where Somalia is at first but they aren’t surprised that I am. My dad has only one sister and his parents live in Italy so they talk Italian and Spanish to us and my speaks both languages. No, my aunt chose not to be Muslim. My mum went with us. I don’t what it’s like since I’ve been there for 3weeks at a time
AUN to your dad sxb.
So your mom speaks somali German spanish and italian?? :ooh: Thats insane mashallah.
Did you grandparents convert?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending