• African

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • Arab-african

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently it’s a thing otherwise I wouldn’t do this thread
Well whoever asked it doesn't know anything. How would we be arab when we neither came from arabia, nor were we conquered by arabia, nor do we speak arabic as a first or even second language, so in which way would we be? And being located in africa, whether you are algerian or kenyan makes you african.

I identify as Somali/Mexican. Tbh I don’t get that Arab thing, my mum always says never trust an Arab
As a mexican do you consider mexico part of north america or central america? You should tell us more about your mexican side im quite curious tbh. Is there a large mexican community in germany? How much mexican culture are you exposed to? Whats it like to be around other mexicans? Whats it like around ones that arent your family?

When you see, there are people actually voting "Arab"
giphy (2).gif

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Well whoever asked it doesn't know anything. How would we be arab when we neither came from arabia, nor were we conquered by arabia, nor do we speak arabic as a first or even second language, so in which way would we be? And being located in africa, whether you are algerian or kenyan makes you african.
People see somalis as this ethnicity alone from eveyone else, can speak arabic well, is Muslim and is a stones distance from arabs and not like their neighbours Ethiopians and kenyans. Becyase of our proximity we have similarities and assume we are arab since arab is like Hispanic now.
Both Africans and Arabs need to realise we are somali that's it no similarly or same as either

Maybe a few of our ancestors were pure Arabs

So we’re 0,000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.1 % Arab

As a mexican do you consider mexico part of north america or central america? You should tell us more about your mexican side im quite curious tbh. Is there a large mexican community in germany? How much mexican culture are you exposed to? Whats it like to be around other mexicans? Whats it like around ones that arent your family?
1) Central America
2) i don’t know tbh
3)i speak the language and love the food and holidays
4) it’s ok, like being around Somali
5) i don’t know so much about the culture but I have met Mexican friends, it’s fun to talk in Spanish about other people, like in Somali

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
1) Central America
2) i don’t know tbh
5) i don’t know so much about the culture but I have met Mexican friends, it’s fun to talk in Spanish about other people, like in Somali
How do you feel about speaking Spanish instead of native mexican language and do you plan on learning any

1) Central America
2) i don’t know tbh
So does your dad make mexican dishes often? Whats your favorite dish? Whats the reaction of mexicans when you tell them youre part somali? I imagine its less dramatic because interracial marriages are more common in their community. How are the interactions between your moms side and your dads side? How do they communicate? Is it in german? Are your dads side all muslim? I think youve said youve gone to mexico, did your mom go with you? Whats it like being muslim in mexico?

Ps. Sorry for the bombardment. Im just curious. :icon rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending