Apple meher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from Calgary waa maxay ontario is that a city?? And where u from?
Calgary?
Just a week ago you were promoted to a senior school janitor in Europe, you didn't know what Edmonton sounded after your plastinian crush said she's moving there. Wolcott Sugulle you are not a good troll. You're done.

Calgary?
Just a week ago you were promoted to a senior school janitor in Europe, you didn't know what Edmonton sounded after your plastinian crush said she's moving there. Wolcott Sugulle you are not a good troll. You're done.

Let me tell u how doqon u are she said she was going to Edminton and I wanted to stay because of my job as senior school cleaner as I said I'm new to Europe so I don't know about other cities only where I live Calgary and Toronto waan baranayaa lakin bcz I need sharci!!

Let me tell u how doqon u are she said she was going to Edminton and I wanted to stay because of my job as senior school cleaner as I said I'm new to Europe so I don't know about other cities only where I live Calgary and Toronto waan baranayaa lakin bcz I need sharci!!
Warya Sugulle xagaa igala aad trollingkaaga ciyal say Wallahi ma ahi anige. Toronto iyo Calgary iyo Europe xagee iskugu keentay.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It's a lie that Somali guys use to make themselves feel better about the fact that they do 99.9% of the Somali crime.
:trumpsmirk:
You can't handle the bad boys, eh? 営 り影緯アま遠

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending