Apple meher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@shabellegal Abaayo it's not a joke but a reality only going on in the U.K. So basically, Somali women over there are cheap and clean that marry low caste reverts and their meher is very cheap to a point it cost to an apple. I mean you'll find these cheap and clean Xarlimos in Salafi masjids I heard going on in United Cuckdom.

@xalimathe6 Sadly, the NA and EU stated most Somali men in the west do not commit a crime and per capita is not worse compared to most groups so quit using the same old terrible debunked joke.
:comeon:
Links?
:hmm:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Brother @MadNomad or someone else showed us that before. The crime rate Somali men commit in the west is not that serious compared to most groups per capita. Most Somali men do not commit crimes, it's only a small minority that does it. Only few qashin Eurotrash countries ruin our name. However, within those qashin countries also got a terrible foreign problem going on, not just the Somalis.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Brother @MadNomad or someone else showed us that before. The crime rate Somali men commit in the west is not that serious compared to most groups per capita. Most Somali men do not commit crimes, it's only a small minority that does it. Only few qashin Eurotrash countries ruin our name. However, within those qashin countries also got a terrible foreign problem going on, not just the Somalis.

Wasn't me. Either way, obviously criminals in any group of people are always the minority. It's stupid to argue otherwise.

Wasn't me. Either way, obviously criminals in any group of people are always the minority. It's stupid to argue otherwise.
:ulyin::lolbron::russ:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

He also agrees with my testimony. I don't know the Faarax but I will look for those links and by the way, you can't say most Somali men are criminals. That is the most stupidest thing to say, it's like saying most Somali women marry low caste reverts when it's a minority doing that.

World

VIP
Btw Canada is WAY WORSE than the UK.

Alx I was not born in that godforsaken year round winter hellhole.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Compare the homicide rate in Toronto to the homicide rate in any given American city with a comparable number of African Americans. You'll find then that Somali crime is weak sauce.
Somalis are a minority compared to african americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending