Apple meher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did this come from? Is this an actual thing that happened or just jokes

Lmao I refuse to believe anyone going through wih that

Meher is an extortion and a very back ward culture.

But still i believe it comes from the fact that somali girls go cheap or even for free when it comes to others but demand huge amount from naive somali guys

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It’s one of those myths floating around, the only thing that should matter with aroos is are they happy with each other, everything else is secondary. :)

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
It's a lie that Somali guys use to make themselves feel better about the fact that they do 99.9% of the Somali crime.
:trumpsmirk:
^^^This coming from someone who accepted an apple.
@shabellegal Be smart and don't follow these london somalis, they are sharaf la'an and accept apples as meher.
ermtu8.jpg

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Apples are 10x better than oranges
Oranges can be sweet or sour way better value for money. Plua they come out cool shape. Also you can use their skin as topping for dessert and it's really healthy and juicy:ahh:
Apples are boring boring boring

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@shabellegal Abaayo it's not a joke but a reality only going on in the U.K. So basically, Somali women over there are cheap and clean that marry low caste reverts and their meher is very cheap to a point it cost to an apple. I mean you'll find these cheap and clean Xaarlimos in Salafi masjids and I heard it's going on in United Cuckdom.

@xalimathe6 Sadly, the NA and EU stated most Somali men in the west do not commit a crime and per capita is not worse compared to most groups so quit using the same old terrible debunked joke.
:comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts