Apple meher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Re read my comment sxb. I accounted for that.
I re-read your comment. That would've been true 6-5 years ago, but it's definitely wrong now. Somali youth in toronto are getting indoctrinated into gangs in a larger amount. Soon we will somali on somali crime like in London.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I re-read your comment. That would've been true 6-5 years ago, but it's definitely wrong now. Somali youth in toronto are getting indoctrinated into gangs in a larger amount. Soon we will somali on somali crime like in London.

You don't hear of Somali neighborhoods that are literally impossible to walk in. Or at least not in most of the diaspora.

Ngl you got us confused for reer dixon and canadians who shoot each up every month. Somalis don’t beef with each other here.
You can't compare one road to all of West London, where it's regular to see Somali boys stabbing eachother.
:gaasdrink:

Macalin M

Out here
The Somali boy that died in West London got killed by a Madow and so did the one in South.

The only time I’ve geard a Somali kill or stab another Somali is when that dumb guy was arguing saying he’s “harder” than the other and stabbed him (not gang related)
In West London the neighbourhoods gangs that have Somalis in them mostly don’t even beef, so....

it sounds like this is beginning to bother you? you are couple more jokes away from turning into a full blown mujahida on sspot.
:mjlol:
Nah, I don’t get offended easily. Plus why would those jokes bother me? I’m not that type of girl, can’t relate :trumpsmirk: I don’t run after converts

Nah, I don’t get offended easily. Plus why would those jokes bother me? I’m not that type of girl, can’t relate :trumpsmirk: I don’t run after converts
That's because you are not from London.:lolbron:
your fate could have been entirely different if you were from there.:heh:

All jokes aside, even if they accept apple mehers, they alone suffer of the embarrassment and any repercussion that might result from subsidizing themselves like that. People should discuss it and move on. it's a daily topic here.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
maxresdefault.jpg
bruh.., if i was this cadaan nigga and i saw my pic being posted all over SSPOT, i would find me a xalimo for revenge and make a youtube video of "how we met"
:russ::damn:

this cadaan dude needs to see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending