Apple meher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Are u telling canada is not Europe everybody in buuhodle knows that saaxib
Buug geography soo Saar Iyo wadamada kala baro Europe and Canada got nothing to do with each other one is a continent the other is a country

ermtu8.jpg
:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I always assumed that myth started because Somali chicks who were dating non Somalis ended up basically marrying them for free.

mehr and dowry aren’t really know here in America besides in Muslim communities. At least from what I know. And non Muslims usually think dowry is an Asian thing. I didn’t think somalis paid mehr at all until recently during winter.

I haven’t heard of Muslim chicks in general announcing to non Muslims Somalis that mehr is needed to date and have sex with them.

If non Muslims knew that mehr was necessary to have relationship with a Muslim chick than I believe most would stay away from marrying them. Why marry a Muslim chick when Tatiana, Rosa, and Becky are free.

No non Muslim nigga is going to chase after a xalimo before hand if he knew he was going to have to pay a couple thousand dollars to just marry her.

He might try to get access to that 30 day free trial where he dates and sleeps around with the chick. But he wouldn’t consider purchasing the full membership.

Also people gossip too so if a chick was known for reducing her mehr for a non Somali and ends up getting divorced, some dudes are gonna be expecting a mehr price similar to what the first guy spent. I remember someone on here said that at some nikahs the sheikhs would announce how much the mehr was out loud just so people could hear.

@MariaMaria @Xalimo from da block @xalimathe6 @Basra @RICH @shabellegal @Factz do y’all know the mehr prices of some Somali chicks who have married non Somalis or just non Muslims.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I always assumed that myth started because Somali chicks who were dating non Somalis ended up basically marrying them for free.

mehr and dowry aren’t really know here in America besides in Muslim communities. At least from what I know. And non Muslims usually think dowry is an Asian thing. I didn’t think somalis paid mehr at all until recently during winter.

I haven’t heard of Muslim chicks in general announcing to non Muslims Somalis that mehr is needed to date and have sex with them.

If non Muslims knew that mehr was necessary to have relationship with a Muslim chick than I believe most would stay away from marrying them. Why marry a Muslim chick when Tatiana, Rosa, and Becky are free.

No non Muslim nigga is going to chase after a xalimo before hand if he knew he was going to have to pay a couple thousand dollars to just marry her.

He might try to get access to that 30 day free trial where he dates and sleeps around with the chick. But he wouldn’t consider purchasing the full membership.

Also people gossip too so if a chick was known for reducing her mehr for a non Somali and ends up getting divorced, some dudes are gonna be expecting a mehr price similar to what the first guy spent. I remember someone on here said that at some nikahs the sheikhs would announce how much the mehr was out loud just so people could hear.

@MariaMaria @Xalimo from da block @xalimathe6 @Basra @RICH @shabellegal @Factz do y’all know the mehr prices of some Somali chicks who have married non Somalis or just non Muslims.

I don't know but all I know is an Anjabi Muslim get a pass and can give a very cheap price of mehr while a Somali man has to pay a very expensive price of mehr. That's how hypocritical and egocentric Xalimos have become in the West.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I don't know but all I know is an Anjabi Muslim get a pass and can give a very cheap price of mehr while a Somali man has to pay a very expensive price of mehr. That's how hypocritical and egocentric Xalimos have become in the West.
How much are you willing to pay in mehr?

You would probably never known if the chick you met was married to an anjabi or has had multiple flings with some.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Where did this come from? Is this an actual thing that happened or just jokes

Lmao I refuse to believe anyone going through wih that

the most scary thing is that this stereotype is older than some SSpot users in here
:susp::damn:
https://www.somnet.com/forums_archives/6050/13163.html

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Race mixing is wrong. I don’t even look at white boys
Yes sister it is wrong. People should stay with their own. Unless their own nation has many native different races. Otherwise people should stay with their culture and race.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity

One chick I know who married a non Muslim, she didn't get a meher because she got knocked up and he had to be convinced into marrying her let alone pay a price

Another one married an Muslim Indian guy and I believe him paying for the wedding was the meher. (around 5 to 6 thousand I think...)

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Yeah
One chick I know who married a non Muslim, she didn't get a meher because she got knocked up and he had to be convinced into marrying her let alone pay a price

Another one married an Muslim Indian guy and I believe him paying for the wedding was the meher. (around 5 to 6 thousand I think...)
Damn, that’s a crazy situation! What was his race?

The apple mehr is an internet myth .

That said , former gangsters and criminals once easily married into the UK Somali community under lax conditions. This was due to Salafi wadaads selling a utopian dream about converts and a lack of parental guidance . Many naive Xalimos have burnout in these marriages , resulting in violence , quick divorces after sex and even some guys returning to their former lifestyle .

I think it is on the decrease .

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
The apple mehr is an internet myth .

That said , former gangsters and criminals once easily married into the UK Somali community under lax conditions. This was due to Salafi wadaads selling a utopian dream about converts and a lack of parental guidance . Many naive Xalimos have burnout in these marriages , resulting in violence , quick divorces after sex and even some guys returning to their former lifestyle .

I think it is on the decrease .
This phenomenon was at its peak in the mid to late 2000s when some miskeen xalimos got taken advantage of. However the Western born and raised xalimos nowadays are more cautious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts