Anyone Here Have Lasik Surgery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
how worse does it get every year? is it significant?
also does that mean you'll eventually go blind? hopefully u can answer this since someone else refused to answer.
I don't think imma go blind maybe legally blind in 30-40 years or so if it continues. It's like height it slows down and stops eventually.

I don't think imma go blind maybe legally blind in 30-40 years or so if it continues. It's like height it slows down and stops eventually.
that's not the worst. good luck to all of u. if siigo is to blame, now we know the fappers on this site. we already knew about u but this topic has unearthed quite a few female wankers who qarxised themselves.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Do you have any other eye issues other than bad vision? Like pain? I have slightly higher than average intraocular pressure. I haven't seen a doc since surgery.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Do you have any other eye issues other than bad vision? Like pain? I have slightly higher than average intraocular pressure. I haven't seen a doc since surgery.
I have eye floaters but that only started 7 months ago. I may get surgery if they increase if I experience bright flashes in my eyes. I'm planning a week detox from all electronics soon.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I have eye floaters but that only started 7 months ago. I may get surgery if they increase if I experience bright flashes in my eyes. I'm planning a week detox from all electronics soon.
Dim your screen and change the color to reddish or black. The higher frequency white light hurts the eyes and also interferes with your sleep. Here's my screen right now
upload_2017-7-29_21-44-33.png

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I heard blue light messes with your neurotransmitters.
Yes that's true. Blue is on the higher frequency end of the light spectrum and red is on the low frequency, safer end. I dont use my phone for browsing unless I'm out of the house, meaning I dont get a chance to just stare at that white light. The night shift thing is nonsensical. If you have a laptop, change the screen and for the phone, limit use, get it away from your face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending