IMG_4050.JPG

I think i'll stick with my glasses..

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
I didn't get those type surgeries, I got three operations
One on my thumb.
One on my pinky.
One on my Arm.

I have issues writing, I write pretty shit. I have Metal in my Body.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I didn't get those type surgeries, I got three operations
One on my thumb.
One on my pinky.
One on my Arm.

I have issues writing, I write pretty shit. I have Metal in my Body.
holy waaq! what kind of metals? have u tried sounding with buckyballs? ive tried it with a girls peehole once...so much fun was had.

Joesph Muktaar

holy waaq! what kind of metals? have u tried sounding with buckyballs? ive tried it with a girls peehole once...so much was had.
Usually in surgeries when you have permanent broken bone they use a Metal Called titanium.

Also they put a plastic cap on my pinky so it can move.

These metals made it hard for me to write so I learn't how to write with my left hand. But I am still kinda shit at writing. When I was in school I used a Laptop form year 8 quarter end year until I finished School.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Usually in surgeries when you have permanent broken bone they use a Metal Called titanium.

Also they put a plastic cap on my pinky so it can move.

These metals made it hard for me to write so I learn't how to write with my left hand. But I am still kinda shit at writing. When I was in school I used a Laptop form year 8 quarter end year until I finished School.
Ah we were talking different metals. i see.

speaking about writting, Did you try spanking your girlfriend or someone? i hear it strengthens your hands and meta carpals, going thru the motions.

Joesph Muktaar

Ah we were talking different metals. i see.

speaking about writting, Did you try spanking your girlfriend or someone? i hear it strengthens your hands and meta carpals, going thru the motions.
BDSM. Why do you want to do it? and to answer your Question No
I think you found that on Buzzfeed

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Are you in Toronto? Which doctor would you recommend? I know it's best to go to the more experienced ones & not take the cheapest option
I got it done at Lasik MD and I believe they are also in Toronto. They're a well-known and experienced group. They'll assess you before the surgery and see if you have any issues that will make the surgery unsafe. I think diabetes is a no-go and I don't know why. You can also check King Lasik if they are in Toronto.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I would get this done but i'm too afraid of something going wrong
I heard there's a 0.005% chance of something going wrong. Talk to well-known and reputable doctors in your area. Avoid anything shady or arranged over the internet. They'll review your medical history first, check your eyes for problems and only then will they proceed. The actual surgery took 2 minutes and was completely painless. I couldn't open my eyes for 24 hours and had to use eye drops every 3 hours.

Keo

VIP
I was on glasses from 7 - 8 years old and then after that my eyes started to improve but I was back on glasses when I was 17 and since then I have been wearing glasses. Luckily, this year my eyesight hasn't gone worse. I want to know how I can improve my eyesight naturally.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I was on glasses from 7 - 8 years old and then after that my eyes started to improve but I was back on glasses when I was 17 and since then I have been wearing glasses. Luckily, this year my eyesight hasn't gone worse. I want to know how I can improve my eyesight naturally.
Prior to LASIK I researched natural remedies without much success. Look up Orlin Sorensen (forgot what the program was called but that's the author). Its a book and DVD that give a series of eye "exercises" (I.e focusing on a point and then a different point etc...) Been trying them for about six months with no gains. Try carrots, lol.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Nah man I would rather stick with my glasses don't wanna risk that 0.005% chance of something going wrong.

I am short sighted so I don't really need to wear glasses unless I am driving which is most of the time or during the dark when it gets blurry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending