Anyone Here Have Lasik Surgery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Yep got cousins in Edmonton and Fort Mac. I stayed on the south side away from the Somalis. I also stayed downtown near where the Oilers play for a bit. It was fun but I liked the 6 more. I was in Toronto two years ago.
Interesting. South is full of Somalis, Indians, Pakistanis and middle class whites. Not a lot of crime but when crime does happen, it's always serious (i.e. triple murder). You been to Fort Mac? I worked there for five years in security. Air quality is fucking miserable and it's 70% male population.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I also stayed downtown near where the Oilers play for a bit.
There's no such thing as 'calibeesten' in UK right? It' a thing in Edmonton and rest of Canada. It's a term for native Canadians who are always drunk and homeless. North side of Edmonton is a joke. Rampant crime, prostitution and Somali drug dealers.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
There's no such thing as 'calibeesten' in UK right? It' a thing in Edmonton and rest of Canada. It's a term for native Canadians who are always drunk and homeless. North side of Edmonton is a joke. Rampant crime, prostitution and Somali drug dealers.
No Calibesteen here :nahgirl:people seem to hate them my Habiyar in the 6 used to call them bums and all sorts when we drove around they slept on the streets. I was at Fort Mac after it burnt down and the place was fuckin depressing saxiib. Nothing to do but go YMCA and play ball. Shit tuulo. Edmonton was alright but the 6 is where it's at. I may move to Toronto in a couple years.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
No Calibesteen here :nahgirl:people seem to hate them my Habiyar in the 6 used to call them bums and all sorts when we drove around they slept on the streets. I was at Fort Mac after it burnt down and the place was fuckin depressing saxiib. Nothing to do but go YMCA and play ball. Shit tuulo. Edmonton was alright but the 6 is where it's at. I may move to Toronto in a couple years.
I spent a total of 9 hours in TO in 2001. When I first came to Canada, I went from Nairobi, to Paris, to TO and then to Winnipeg, all in the span of 24 hours. What do you like about TO?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I spent a total of 9 hours in TO in 2001. When I first came to Canada, I went from Nairobi, to Paris, to TO and then to Winnipeg, all in the span of 24 hours. What do you like about TO?
Things to do. People. The xalimos :banderas:. Everything is good in the 6 wallahi. Better summers than London although I've never been there during winter. I have too much family there.

Some people look for ways to go blind.(lasik)
Contacts need to be used with care.

STICK TO GLASSES.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.