Anyone Here Have Lasik Surgery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Nah man I would rather stick with my glasses don't wanna risk that 0.005% chance of something going wrong.

I am short sighted so I don't really need to wear glasses unless I am driving which is most of the time or during the dark when it gets blurry
That's understandable I guess. I was determined to get rid of glasses at almost all costs. I think the worse your eyes are, the higher the risk of complications.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Me and my siblings all need glasses yet neither of my parents need them, anyone know why?
Same here. My parents only use them for reading. My grandma and grandpa also didn't need them. Would be interesting to know why. Might electronics use have something to do with it? I don't know.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Do the Lasik surgery you miss out being like this guy:

a_flashback_malcolm_150219.jpg

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
What happened? Why did you get these hand surgeries?
I was playing rugby in year 8 and I got tackle to the ground until someone accidentally stepped on hand with Rugby shoes that has Studs. It was so painful. So my sport teacher called my Dad. We went to the hospitial, we took some xrays and we founded, a muscle been torn and my pinky was broken. Then the surgery came..

My thumb broke in a Defensive fight at school

My Arm broke in soccer at school too, I don't know how hard that kick was.

They put metals in these area.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I was playing rugby in year 8 and I got tackle to the ground until someone accidentally stepped on hand with Rugby shoes that has Studs. It was so painful. So my sport teacher called my Dad. We went to the hospitial, we took some xrays and we founded, a muscle been torn and my pinky was broken. Then the surgery came..

My thumb broke in a Defensive fight at school

My Arm broke in soccer at school too, I don't know how hard that kick was.

They put metals in these area.
Alright, I see. @YoungFarah how the hell is this funny?

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
Ive been thinking about doing it since my vision is garbage, is it true the surgery makes ur eyes very dry? thats what i heard

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Ive been thinking about doing it since my vision is garbage, is it true the surgery makes ur eyes very dry? thats what i heard
Yes, immediately after the surgery you will take eye drops home and you have to administer them every couple of hours for a few weeks. There are specialized drops that leave a metallic taste in your mouth when you apply them. They also give a general eye drop (Systane). Not only will it make the eyes dry but it will make them extremely uncomfortable for about 24 hours. You're not supposed to open them or do anything for 24 hours. You'll see doc next morning for assessment. Your vision should be very good when you go in the morning.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
there are so many of you guys who wear glasses or need surgery.
if your parents and grand parents don't share your problem, it means it isn't genetics.
must be the food sxb.
Yeah someone should do a study on it. Food and electronics exposure. My vision was nearly perfect 10 years before surgery.

Yeah someone should do a study on it. Food and electronics exposure. My vision was nearly perfect 10 years before surgery.
yeah maybe. my vision has always been perfect and i have been exposed to electronics for a long time now.
However my eyes do get red and dry occasionally, but that hasn't effected my vision alhamdulilah. no one in my family wears glasses either.

yeah maybe. my vision has always been perfect and i have been exposed to electronics for a long time now.
However my eyes do get red and dry occasionally, but that hasn't effected my vision alhamdulilah. no one in my family wears glasses either.
Lucky you! I've been stuck with them for 17-18 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending