Any single women on SSpot feel like this sometimes . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
I am attractive now that I've lost weight, that I can almost gurantee and ajnabi's always shoot their shot with me but somali guys never do and why would I approach a man when I have men showing interest already?
At least flirt with them and put your self out their, meet more Somali people, Prince Charming ain’t going to fall out the sky you need to put in the work lol, at least assist him, if your attractive should be a piece of cake, what city are you in?

At least flirt with them and put your self out their, meet more Somali people, Prince Charming ain’t going to fall out the sky you need to put in the work lol, at least assist him, if your attractive should be a piece of cake, what city are you in?

Look I see Somali guys shoot their shots at my friends all the time and they barely do anything, and I do not know the first thing on how to flirt. I always think maybe I might look too easy or they will think I look too thirsty.

Sorry girl idek what my qabil is
damn.png
giphy (10).gif

I feel sorry for the ladies. Hypergamy is in their DNA, but the circumstances are one in which they would find it difficult to get a man of their 'choice'.

My advice is don't restrict yourself. Marry whoever comes along who ticks your boxes, Somali or otherwise. Tell your sisters do the same.

Tukraq

VIP
Look I see Somali guys shoot their shots at my friends all the time and they barely do anything, and I do not know the first thing on how to flirt. I always think maybe I might look too easy or they will think I look too thirsty.
If you don’t give the assist they wont score:bell: simple as that maybe you have a resting face or look unaproachable to them:manny: at least just start a conversation with a guy that you like and see where it goes

I am attractive now that I've lost weight, that I can almost gurantee and ajnabi's always shoot their shot with me but somali guys never do and why would I approach a man when I have men showing interest already?
Ajnabi have skeletons in their closet. Always. Teeda kale waa moody out of the blue. Fuggin wierdos

Another thing is that mostly fobs are willingly to mary young. Say wallahi have zina friends and thus are in no hurry. Your options are simple: mary fob, get a boyfroend, or marry saancade and be the black sheep of the somali community.

Tukraq

VIP
Another thing is that mostly fobs are willingly to mary young. Say wallahi have zina friends and thus are in no hurry. Your options are simple: mary fob, get a boyfroend, or marry saancade and be the black sheep of the somali community.
Or be a naag nool and shoot her shot, I doubt an attractive Halimo will get rejected:manny: unless there’s some red flags she’s not telling us

World

VIP
If a guy doesn’t shoot his shot first and you don’t receive a lot of attention from guys then it means you’re ugly

Even if you’re average looking and you don’t receive quite a bit of attention

Sorry not sorry :zhqjlmx:

My advice is to improve your looks. So for xalimos that means lose weight, and maybe apply better makeup or something. And don’t sit in your basement and expect guys in hordes to approach you.

World

VIP
Because you’re the ugly one in the group. I don’t think you lost enough weight.

You say there are hardly any good somali guys yet it seems like all your friends are finding one.

psyche

To each their own
If a guy doesn’t shoot his shot first and you don’t receive a lot of attention from guys then it means you’re ugly

My advice is to improve your looks. So for xalimos that means lose weight, and maybe apply better makeup or something. And don’t sit in your basement and expect guys in hordes to approach you.

The was quite a dickish remark you made there mate.

If you had a half a brain then you would read the prior post before coming to conclusion that has already been regurgitation plenty already.

Last edited:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I don’t unerstand why girls never shoot there shot lol, I love doing it, it means you choose who you want to be with:salute:
While girls have to sit around and wait for a guy to maybe ask them out:russ: of course you have to lower your standards if your only pool is those asking you out, unless your a ten it’s probably not a big pool:manny: shoot your shot with Somali men and see your success rate:denzelnigga:
Follow this and you won’t create threads like this anymore. This is the best advice you can get, don’t sit around and wait for them to come, also since you are shy this will be your advantage. Best believe me, no one would expect a shy girl to pull this out, hence why it will be more impactful and gossip worthy:icon lol::icon lol:

the ones in school all my life from elementary to even college they dont try to talk to me in a manner of interest EVER
In elementary school we used to play snake on our Nokia’s. Lol no one thought about showing interest to the opposite gender let alone marriage. It is generally late in their studie period they starts looking for their significant other. The somalis in school you are talking about often focus on their studies and becoming more succesful, which is a great thing imo.
Also I’ve noticed this, usually other non-somalis try to date while they are studying meanwhile somalis often have a limited sphere of thinking. But don’t worry your market will expand as soon as you finish school and you start working, and don’t forget while you’re still in uni/college to try to pick the best of the best. Never ever decrease your standars sxb:eating:

Rude remark mate. You have no chill do you?

Also, she's mentioned men do approach, but its just Somali guys that don't. Its been a running joke that western Somali guys shoot their shot via social media. They could be too intimidated to try it in real life.

Being aloof, socially awkward or overly boujee definitely stop men from approaching.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Rude remark mate. You have no chill do you?

Also, she's mentioned men do approach, but Somali guys don't.

Being aloof, socially awkward or overly boujee definitely stop men from approaching.
Yeah if she sees a Somali she finds attractive, or something she should just initiate the convo use strong eye contact basically laugh at all his jokes and let him shoot his shot, it basically setting an assist as women call it if they don’t want to take initiative and shoot there shot, maybe she’s really attractive and has the guys insecure like you were talking about:mjlol: or has a resting face that makes them think they’ve already been rejected:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending