Any other faraxs in here that enjoy cooking

Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't talked about sex when you dedicated a whole thread about it. I don't mean to give you headache, but simmer down a little bit since you're new. So now calling somebody will make me what..?? I think you're the one that's frustrated about sex since you live in cold Switzerlamd alone. Act normal wax yahey. Frustrated kulaha, now you being crying about what since you tagged somebody
View attachment 54525
It clearly said ''Ladies Only''
All you horny faraxs decided to contribute, that's haram.

My sister ‘s going through this sifting process in dating, and I noted there’s this weird thing about a lot of Somali guys where they say the most outrageous things just to seem hyper-masculine. And this thread reminds me of that. Even though you’re online and anonymous, you still feel the need to say the most.
Somali men are gentlemen....we are known four our good character. Dont discourage your sister from somali guys.....just cause you hate us:ftw9nwa:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why do you want to cook for your wife? If I came back after a day of breaf winning I would expect hot food and a clean house not much to ask for
It doesn’t really make sense to me to expect three meals when she works as well

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You guys can mock me frankly I don’t care

Just gonna show you guys one reminder

prophet-muhammad-swt-cooked-cleaned-and-took-the-trash-out-20225723.png

Don't pay any attention to some of these faraxs, some of them are little kids..they don't know what the f*ck they are talking about, they need a damn baby dummy to stfu.
I can tell, they don't have a father figure. They think calling me a '' would hurt me.
They got another thing coming for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending