Any other faraxs in here that enjoy cooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why do you want to cook for your wife? If I came back after a day of breaf winning I would expect hot food and a clean house not much to ask for
Are you married to a person who doesn't work? So what you were working, isn't she also working?

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I don't mind cleaning if she cooks as long as she's working as well laakin if she's sitting at home all day on her fuuto she will be cooking, cleaning and personally serving me that bariis iyo hilib on the daily. :trumpsmirk:

You want to be a housewife than play by housewife rules. :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Stop being obsessed with me .
:mjlaugh: there you go again and you were crying for a moment. Just don't wanna waste time with begone . This must be you. Characteristics
of I must say:obama:, fits you well too. "I dont wanna go" after I told you to have a good go
downloadfile.gif

VixR

Veritas
Somali men are gentlemen....we are known four our good character. Dont discourage your sister from somali guys.....just cause you hate us:ftw9nwa:
I don’t hate Somali men. You see what I mean by jumping to extremes? It doesn’t matter the guy’s background, I’m her nextee-in-chief for red flags, and I’m just saying they say the darnedest things sometimes lol.

The thing I love about users like @Mercury @AussieHustler @Baki is they’re not trying to cater to others and they stand their ground. Most of you are looking over at what the next guy is saying and trying to beat it out with hyper-masculine shit like it’s a reflection of your manliness.

I don’t hate Somali men. You see what I mean by jumping to extremes? It doesn’t matter the guy’s background, I’m her nextee-in-chief for red flags, and I’m just saying they say the darnedest things sometimes lol.

The thing I love about users like @Mercury @AussieHustler @Baki is they’re not trying to cater to others and they stand their ground. Most of you are looking over at what the next guy is saying and trying to beat it out with hyper-masculine shit like it’s a reflection of your manliness.

I havent noticer any hyper masculinity in here and i have never been called that. You mentionee guys who dont disagree with you. I think you dont like to get questioned

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

It's funny you say they are "standing their ground". It's more like they are caving to a woman's every demand just to curry favour with them.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I ain't married
I know. I know you're not looooool

But you said you were being the bread winner and you expected food to be on the table, since you've been working hard. My question was, isn't she also working? It's a different story if she's a home maker.

I know. I know you're not looooool

But you said you were being the bread winner and you expected food to be on the table, since you've been working hard. My question was, isn't she also working? It's a different story if she's a home maker.
If she's working then she doesn't have to be a housewife at the same time that would be unfair. There would obvioisly be leniency for fairness.

I believe both parties should cater to and look at their own responsibilities in preference to rights. If both parties look to do their part things go smoother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending