Any other faraxs in here that enjoy cooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Why do you want to cook for your wife? If I came back after a day of breaf winning I would expect hot food and a clean house not much to ask for

They want to sit on their fat arse and gossip all day and want the men to cook for them after they came back from work tired and in need to sex. They never talk about what they will do for their husbands but they say the husbands must do our role.

I don't particularly like cooking cos it's a hassle, but i always do especially since i don't like take away food.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Let these women daydream about their future husbands cooking and cleaning for them. It will never happen. Men will go for women who act like women while these crazy ones will remain single forever. There are other women to pick from. What is special about these women?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
If you are one let’s talk about cooking

I currently trying to learn Indian cuisine I like how you can turn the most mundane vegetable or bean/lentil to taste amazing
I know how to cook for myself when I'm hungry, otherwise it's served in the guri. So no problem with it:gaasdrink:

Let these women daydream about their future husbands cooking and cleaning for them. It will never happen. Men will go for women who act like women while these crazy ones will remain single forever. There are other women to pick from. What is special about these women?
Women don’t want a guy who cooks better than them, they want a guy to taste their food and give compliments

I dont mind cooking for my wife in the future. Im just very lazy and cant be bothered. Obviously thats selfish and you cant say that. I woukd just make such a bad job at it that she will ban me from the kitchen for good.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You need to cook for us if you want your wife to satisfy you in bed and other things.
What's with you and bed related things you suddenly talk about:ileycry:. Are you onto something. I question your sex status. Are you a man in disguise of a female?:yacadiim: waryaa tell us who you're

What's with you and bed related things you suddenly talk about:ileycry:. Are you onto something. I question your sex status. Are you a man in disguise of a female?:yacadiim: waryaa tell us who you're
This is a fucking forum, anyone can say what the f*ck they want to say. You are used to xalimos being quiet but I'm not the one, I will share whats on my mind, and if you got a problem with that log out adeer jheze.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
My fiancé enjoys cooking, my cooking sucks.
Don’t know why men here believe cooking is only for females, I think these men don’t live on their own..they got used to their momma’s cooking for them.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
This is a fucking forum, anyone can say what the f*ck they want to say. You are used to xalimos being quiet but I'm not the one, I will share whats on my mind, and if you got a problem with that log out adeer jheze.
Tell me nayaa what's with you? Why so repetitive? Don't you know it gets boring repeating the same shit on a number of occassion:sass1:. So lay off your obsession with sex in unwanted threads. Did I say you were xaliimo to begin with when I questioned your sex status:win:. I didn't talk about xalimoos being quite, but I must say I'm observing some pattern here:whoo:

Tell me nayaa what's with you? Why so repetitive? Don't you know it gets boring repeating the same shit on a number of occassion:sass1:. So lay off your obsession with sex in unwanted threads. Did I say you were xaliimo to begin with when I questioned your sex status:win:. I didn't talk about xalimoos being quite, but I must say I'm observing some pattern here:whoo:
You got issues wallahi :S
I guess its true what @Emily said, you guys talk shit about us girls 24/7.
Stop worrying about my vagina adeer, worry about your non existence stick down there.
gtfoh.

VixR

Veritas
My sister ‘s going through this sifting process in dating, and I noted there’s this weird thing about a lot of Somali guys where they say the most outrageous things just to seem hyper-masculine. And this thread reminds me of that. Even though you’re online and anonymous, you still feel the need to say the most.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You got issues wallahi :S
I guess its true what @Emily said, you guys talk shit about us girls 24/7.
Stop worrying about my vagina adeer, worry about your non existence stick down there.
gtfoh.
Did I talk shit about girls? That's one mistake you're accusing me off. Can't blame you though when you're in disguise. Now talk on behalf of them, as I know who you're. Did you say your vagina?:susp: who's obsessed with that?:pachah1: I didn't talk about that, but you're moving your agenda here. Get a life instead of obsessing with sex related things. I might give you a chance if you talk nice without shitting and accussing me of something. Vagina kulaha. Is it on sale marka aad sanka nago gali neeysid
200w.gif

Did I talk shit about girls? That's one mistake you're accusing me off. Can't blame you though when you're in disguise. Now talk on behalf of them, as I know who you're. Did you say your vagina?:susp: who's obsessed with that?:pachah1: I didn't talk about that, but you're moving your agenda here. Get a life instead of obsessing with sex related things. I might give you a chance if you talk nice without shittimg and accussing me of something. Vagina kulaha. Is it on sale marka aad sanka nago gali neeysid
View attachment 54524
@Emily
What is his problem? I don't understand I am a new member, but I get that his sexually frustrated. I haven't talked to you about sex.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Emily
What is his problem? I don't understand I am a new member, but I get that his sexually frustrated. I haven't talked to you about sex.
You haven't talked about sex when you dedicated a whole thread about it. I don't mean to give you headache, but simmer down a little bit since you're new. So now calling somebody will make me what..?? I think you're the one that's frustrated about sex since you live in cold Switzerland alone. Act normal wax yahey. Frustrated kulaha, now you're crying about something since you tagged somebody
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending