Any other faraxs in here that enjoy cooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If you are one let’s talk about cooking

I currently trying to learn Indian cuisine I like how you can turn the most mundane vegetable or bean/lentil to taste amazing

A lot of you faraxs need to know how to cook for Queens like us!
Massage our feet, back and feed us till our belly's pop out.
Then wash the dishes afterwards.

Hahaha, If I come home and my food is not on the table she has a problem. Paid all that money to get married to her, and you think I’m gonna lift a finger?
Excuse me farax, you need to cook for your wife too!
If I'm going to cook for you, you need to bring home a lot of money.

Mercury

VIP
Hhahahaha, your one funny guy bro. No other way getting girls instead of throwing your manhood in the bin?
I like taking care of my wife I treat her like a queen And she treat me like a king

Only little boys who have been cuddled by they’re mama think they’re manhood will go down if they cook

VixR

Veritas
I love Indian food. I also want to learn to make some of their dishes. I even think their sweets are slept on. Definitely post anything you make on here, Mercury.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'll be real. I like cooking. My food tastes better than fast food. It's cheaper to cook. And when you move out on your own, you learn a valuable skill that'll improve the quality of your life.

I love Indian food. I also want to learn to make some of their dishes. I even think their sweets are slept on. Definitely post anything you make on here, Mercury.
Naaya
Their sweets taste like shit, and their desserts too.
Would you cook for your husband 24/7

Mercury

VIP
I'll be real. I like cooking. My food tastes better than fast food. It's cheaper cook. And when you move out on your own, you learn a valuable skill that'll improve the quality of your life.

That’s the thing It taste better and it’s cheaper to cook and learn the differ t dishes

If you feel like Asian cuisine cook some pad Thai

You feeling some Italian make some lasagne

Bariis and baasto gets very very boring

I generally cook my food because its cheaper. I don't care about cooking funny stuff. I cook baasto. I buy cooked chicken around once or twice a week

I enjoy cooking but I only know how to cook canjeero, malawah, beef suqaar, chapati and shaah Somali.
I love pastries I want to learn how make it in the future inshallah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts