Anti Somali hate by black people

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to live in Egypt and whenever you turned your back they would call you (abeed or zingy) and start bursting with laughter. I remember my older brother got beaten the shit out of him just cause he stood up for this miskeen somali boy who was being bullied by egyptian guy
uff there so ugly and stinky and don't brush their teeth and want to be rude to us
Beaten by a stinky xaarab? What an L. My brother would’ve gutted him

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I used to live in Egypt and whenever you turned your back they would call you (abeed or zingy) and start bursting with laughter. I remember my older brother got beaten the shit out of him just cause he stood up for this miskeen somali boy who was being bullied by egyptian guy
uff there so ugly and stinky and don't brush their teeth and want to be rude to us
arabs in the gulf view egyptians as scum and unattractive

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somalis are diverse in their appearance, northern Somalis look Egyptian, southern Somalis look Kenyan.

I doubt most of you have ever lived in a North African country. Egypt is known for tuugnimo, sexual harassment and mistreatment of their impoverished population. Nowhere else have I seen people living in cemeteries.

Don't ever compare a tall slim Somali with striking features to ajnabis be they non-Cushitic Kenyans or shorter, olive and stocky Egyptians.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I doubt most of you have ever lived in a North African country. Egypt is known for tuugnimo, sexual harassment and mistreatment of their impoverished population. Nowhere else have I seen people living in cemeteries.

Don't ever compare a tall slim Somali with striking features to ajnabis be they non-Cushitic Kenyans or shorter, olive and stocky Egyptians.
I grew up with north africans. Morrocans/algerians. They are very chill and layback

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
There are nice one's example on of my teachers she was very nice lady mashallah and some students in my class.lakiin i've met much more bad ones then there are good and they were extremely racist. I lived in egypt for 4 years
sorry to hear that, i heard that the 2 groups are also extremely discriminated

dr.leorio

death\emitter
AAs are irrelevant imo. Let's be honest for a second. They are @ the bottom of the socioeconomic, cultural and religious totem pool; literally dead last. So why do you care about what they say, let alone their existence? Most of them are wecels for Godsakes. I'm out here competing with high IQ Cadaans and Indooyahr everyday for the spot at the top. What Mr.hoodrat and Ms.Rachet do is none of my concern. Now if they try you physically, you will need to be ruthless because that is the only language they understand. Besides minding your own business, you should move to a better neighborhood where you don't see them everyday. And get rid of the victim mentality. It reeks of insecurity

AAs are irrelevant imo. Let's be honest for a second. They are @ the bottom of the socioeconomic, cultural and religious totem pool; literally dead last. So why do you care about what they say, let alone their existence? Most of them are wecels for Godsakes. I'm out here competing with high IQ Cadaans and Indooyahr everyday for the spot at the top. What Mr.hoodrat and Ms.Rachet do is none of my concern. Now if they try you physically, you will need to be ruthless because that is the only language they understand. Besides minding your own business, you should move to a better neighborhood where you don't see them everyday. And get rid of the victim mentality. It reeks of insecurity
I've realised that a part of black culture is victim olympics no joke

I know AA that are chill and respect me for being a muslim and somali. I don’t tolerate any type of disrespect, if you make fun of my features, i’ll make fun of theirs. i’m really harsh with roasting so after a while they will respect you. They generally don’t like us cuz we look different than them and we are muslim. What pisses me off is I would see AA roasting somali girls and they just laugh with them while their the ones getting laughed at all for the sake of wanting to fit in so they can be seen as “black”. it’s delusional

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I know AA that are chill and respect me for being a muslim and somali. I don’t tolerate any type of disrespect, if you make fun of my features, i’ll make fun of theirs. i’m really harsh with roasting so after a while they will respect you. They generally don’t like us cuz we look different than them and we are muslim. What pisses me off is I would see AA roasting somali girls and they just laugh with them while their the ones getting laughed at all for the sake of wanting to fit in so they can be seen as “black”. it’s delusional
:mjlol: Are you reer minnesota?

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Your story sound kinda fishy now. Which somali abo would marry a jareeer woman ??
giphy.gif

Then what would your hoyoo say when he took you??? Also if your somali why not stand up for yourself??

Status
Not open for further replies.