Anti Somali hate by black people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m full of BS? 😭😂For sharing my experiences . You’ve turned into a madow lover haven’t u

1616701270913.png
1616701272408.png
no huuno i just don't like to be tricked.

:(

View attachment 176712View attachment 176713 no huuno i just don't like to be tricked.

:(
Rah. I should of not of
glad I’m not the only one who thought this
This poster defo ain’t Somali and this is a troll post. No Somali would ever move to that country.
glad I’m not the only one who thought this
This poster defo ain’t Somali and this is a troll post. No Somali would ever move to that country.

And apparently “her mum didn’t know”
That’s typical Somalis you would know, u know what I’m tired believe what u want

Apollo

VIP
Most blacks in the West don't care about Somalis.

Only in London/Southern England is there some weird animosity from what I hear.

Can you lot tell me what I would gain from lying and making this up? I’ve been on this website for ages watching what you guys say and barely have said anything, I felt like I could share my experiences for once and I’m being called a liar. I’m logging out smh

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Where do you all meet these People? They are either chill or don't bother me

Also, I don't Socialize with ghetto blacks that's where most of the tension is
:mjdontkno:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
When I was younger these madows would jump us and steal from us for no apparent reason. But us somalis started retaliating and now these somalis have turned it into a ethnic gang war. Unfortunately the Somalis are up 4-0 in the past 5 years. May Allah help our youth from these hooligan activities.

madows were always the ones to act pissy towards somalis. not all of them ofc. but some of them at my school bullied me when i went to secondary cus of my forehead and then when said their noses looked like sinkholes they called it racism :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The gulf arabs are more racist to Somalis than Yemeni and Syrian arabs.

Growing up in the gulf I got more racism whenever I did from Mashriqi Arabs. Shamis, Masris and so forth. Not really as much from Khaleejis. The more "Northern" Arabs were also the ones who would tend to try and see themselves as "white" as well and kiss up more to Europeans. Not really much with the Masris in that latter case, though.

Where do you all meet these People? They are either chill or don't bother me

Also, I don't Socialize with ghetto blacks that's where most of the tension is
:mjdontkno:
fr most of the madows whos family teach them respect and good work ethic like nigerian muslims i dont have a problem with. its the gangbanger ratchet ones who constantly acted like hot shit and now i see on the streets hustling 13 yr olds for county lines :susp:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Growing up in the gulf I got more racism whenever I did from Mashriqi Arabs. Shamis, Masris and so forth. Not really as much from Khaleejis. The more "Northern" Arabs were also the ones who would tend to try and see themselves as "white" as well and kiss up more to Europeans. Not really much with the Masris in that latter case, though.

Though I should add that mostly all groups ceased any racism once we got to a certain age. I dunno if they just get more lowkey or smart about their racism once they get older but by our mid to late teens most Arabs I met were not racist in the least. In fact, especially by my University years there were a lot of types seeing me as an "Arab" like them due to the Arab League membership. Shamis, Masris etc. But my past experiences somewhat tainted me and I took many years to be fully accepting of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending