Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis need to start using the term 'Anti-Cushite'. Say it to everyone, use it with your friends and coworkers. Anytime someone on Twitter criticizes Somalis or jokes about us, report them and say they are engaging in Anti-Cushiticism.

Next time someone jokes about my name being "Abdi" or how I eat all my food would a banana, I'm going to reply "Stop engaging in racism and using anti-Cushitic tropes".
If it works for Jews...:manny:

doqon.

you aren't even at peace with other Somalis and you care about cushite? f*ck off neef yahay.

start with anti Somali mise you consider yourself somalilander?:gucciwhat:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
so youre aware with the term anticushitism ive been spreading it on twitter:dabcasar:

@Ferrari i disagree somalis love eachother where i am in the uk maybe in somalia its about the qabils but here we love each other so the term anticushitism should be used against whites blacks and arabs whenever they attack Somalis unjustifiably

so youre aware with the term anticushitism ive been spreading it on twitter:dabcasar:

@Ferrari i disagree somalis love eachother where i am in the uk maybe in somalia its about the qabils but here we love each other so the term anticushitism should be used against whites blacks and arabs whenever they attack Somalis unjustifiably

I am pro cush sxb, it includes the bug eyed midgets @Emily calls her family.:nahgirl:

I ain't sharing anything with xabashis, not even janah.:kodaksmiley:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I feel more closer to Abdou from Senegal than Afewerk from Addis

f*ck off with that cushitic shit.
i have more eritrean freinds and i even dine at an eritrean restaurant
we have similar foods canjero lahoh
similar music
similar customs they use the jile or qolxad used in eritrea among the afarsaho people
and also where both cushitic
similar culture overall

and also we look alike so i feel more closer to them

i would rather associate with them
then to be pushed toa ssosiate with Madows adoons
those ugly baboons :samwelcome:
West Africans are nice people and are way different than the urban ghetto blacks.

I signed up for university courses this year and there are couple Muslim West Africans and they are the nicest persons and respectful.

Southern Africans are xenophobic people and don't mingle with people outside their ethnic.

I don't know much about Eastern Africans but they hate Somalis.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
West Africans are nice people and are way different than the urban ghetto blacks.

I signed up for university courses this year and there are couple Muslim West Africans and they are the nicest persons and respectful.

Southern Africans are xenophobic people and don't mingle with people outside their ethnic.

I don't know much about Eastern Africans but they hate Somalis.
looool blacks hate somalis so much have in the uk their was so much tension and hatred against
somalis from blacks

meanwhile Somalis Ethiopians and Eritreans chill together in London
i go to a Eritrean barber eat out at a Ethiopian restaurant close to where Somalis
are at our businesses are close together

looool blacks hate somalis so much have in the uk their was so much tension and hatred against
somalis from blacks

meanwhile Somalis Ethiopians and Eritreans chill together in London
i go to a Eritrean barber eat out at a Ethiopian restaurant close to where Somalis
are at our businesses are close together
Ahh I see, you are from the forsaken shithole London.

Somalis in UK are goofballs and I would bully them myself.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Ahh I see, you are from the forsaken shithole London.

Somalis in UK are goofballs and I would bully them myself.
damm actually more and more eritreans and ethiopians are coming
even sudanese

soon you wont be able to find a somali here saxib
you would confuse us for sudanese or eritreans

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I don't hate quite frankly West-Africans.
And i just don't want us to become like the ghetto-blacks from the West :9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd:

Apollo

VIP
doqon.

you aren't even at peace with other Somalis and you care about cushite? f*ck off neef yahay.

start with anti Somali mise you consider yourself somalilander?:gucciwhat:

Somalophobe, Somalophobia is the one specific about Somalis. It is an old term that has been used pre-internet.

Somalis need to start using the term 'Anti-Cushite'. Say it to everyone, use it with your friends and coworkers. Anytime someone on Twitter criticizes Somalis or jokes about us, report them and say they are engaging in Anti-Cushiticism.

Next time someone jokes about my name being "Abdi" or how I eat all my food would a banana, I'm going to reply "Stop engaging in racism and using anti-Cushitic tropes".
If it works for Jews...:manny:

Some guy from SomaliSpot made an UrbanDictionary entry on Anti-Cushite two years ago:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=anti-cushite

I would marry an Oromo and Afar anyday.

But I would never marry a Somali Bantu or Xamari cadcad or West African or South African.

So I suppose I am pro Cushitic then :dabcasar:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I would marry an Oromo and Afar anyday.

But I would never marry a Somali Bantu or Xamari cadcad or West African or South African.

So I suppose I am pro Cushitic then :dabcasar:
afars and somalis live toghether in peace in djibouti their maybe problems but its mostly good
i even heard afar girls are very beautiful
we should stop the hsotilities between fellow somalis darood hawiye and isaaq an dir
also with our fellow cushites in the horn

we need to stop begging arabs and be more close to our horn bros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts