Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
afars and somalis live toghether in peace in djibouti their maybe problems but its mostly good
i even heard afar girls are very beautiful
we should stop the hsotilities between fellow somalis darood hawiye and isaaq an essa
also with our fellow cushites in the horn

we need to stop begging arabs and be more close to our horn bros

I'm surprised how Eritrean/Ethiopian Christians and Eritrean/Ethiopian Muslims live in peace side by side. While in the Arab world the Christian Arabs are treated like second-class citizens.

afars and somalis live toghether in peace in djibouti their maybe problems but its mostly good
i even heard afar girls are very beautiful
we should stop the hsotilities between fellow somalis darood hawiye and isaaq an essa
also with our fellow cushites in the horn

we need to stop begging arabs and be more close to our horn bros

@geeljire madaxweyne

One day there will be a statue built of you in the capitals of every Horn African country and there will be streets named after you.

Dont give up on your valuable work. I follow you on Twitter. You are amazing.

I'm surprised how Eritrean/Ethiopian Christians and Eritrean/Ethiopian Muslims live in peace side by side. While in the Arab world the Christian Arabs are like second class.

We dont share any culture with these Arabs.

We are very liberal even in our Deen because Cushites are both Sunni Muslim and Orthodox Christian.
So we live side by side and there is nothing but love.

We dont want to import Arab suicide bombing terrorism to our corner of the world. Look at whats happening in Somalia currently.

Even the Adal wars were purely for political and economical reasons

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne

One day there will be a statue built of you in the capitals of every Horn African country and there will be streets named after you.

Dont give up on your valuable work. I follow you on Twitter. You are amazing.
thanks brother most of the problems between somalis came from the disunity caused by the spread
of pro arab propaganda or wahabism in splitting us into arab and non arab tribes pluss tthe somalis
who put arabs ahead of us like ilhan omar is doing

somalis should be supporting one another no one is arab we are all somalis who belong to the ancient cushitic natives of east africa

stay tuned inshallah am gonna make a youtube video, thanks for the support:samwelcome:

thanks brother most of the problems between somalis came from the disunity caused by the spread
of pro arab propaganda or wahabism in splitting us into arab and non arab tribes pluss tthe somalis
who put arabs ahead of us like ilhan omar is doing

somalis should be supporting one another no one is arab we are all somalis who belong to the ancient cushitic natives of east africa

stay tuned inshallah am gonna make a youtube video, thanks for the support:samwelcome:

Looking forward to watching your video!

@Patriot you salty or something? why you coming here to troll ppl for having differing opinions? it's not china m8 just let cushitics preach in peace.

:gucciwhat:

I am pro cush sxb, it includes the bug eyed midgets @Emily calls her family.:nahgirl:

I ain't sharing anything with xabashis, not even janah.:kodaksmiley:
That's borderline racism! i'm cool with all horners and cushites as long as they respect our borders and culture. Let us stand as brothers together!

:fittytousand:

looool blacks hate somalis so much have in the uk their was so much tension and hatred against
somalis from blacks

meanwhile Somalis Ethiopians and Eritreans chill together in London
i go to a Eritrean barber eat out at a Ethiopian restaurant close to where Somalis
are at our businesses are close together
Which barber? i'm lookin for a new barber.

:ooh:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I am pro cush sxb, it includes the bug eyed midgets @Emily calls her family.:nahgirl:

I ain't sharing anything with xabashis, not even janah.:kodaksmiley:
Nigga stop mentioning my name, you scrawny weirdo
Cushite doesn’t even exist, no one will take y’all delusional refugees serious :hillarybiz:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts