Another study shows Nubians are more genetically related to Cushitic speakers than Nilo Saharans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still less than the Beja, significantly less.

Nubians are Nuba+Arab+minor Cushitic. This also explains why they never cluster with Somalis in those old craniometric studies. They don't even look like Horners much but more like Arab mulattos.

I would argue that Nubians are Cushitic+minor Nuba+minor Arab.

This would make sense when analysing those genetic maps

Apollo

VIP
I would argue that Nubians are Cushitic+minor Nuba+minor Arab.

This would make sense when analysing those genetic maps

Ancient Egyptians depicted Nubians as full Nilotes. Only around 900-1400 CE did they start morphing into a pseudo-Horner appearance due to Arab admixture.

Ancient Egyptians depicted Nubians as full Nilotes. Only around 900-1400 CE did they start morphing into a pseudo-Horner appearance due to Arab admixture.

They depicted the Nilotic Southern Sudanese types. But they also depicted Cushites who resemble the typical Cushitic peoples

These were the Cushitic type Nubians:

220px-NubianMuseum.jpg

Kushite King;
images

World

VIP
889cafba9d202d70bcf7797c2ab7df36.jpg

Apparently this guy is Cushitic lolz. It’s so clear that the Nubians during their Egyptian occupation looked like your typical unmixed Nuba.

@Amun

What do you think of this:

Accordingly, a 4th century victory stela belonging to King Ezana of the Kingdom of Aksum contains inscriptions describing two distinct population groups dwelling in ancient Nubia: a "red" Kasu population, who are believed to have been Cushitic speakers related to the neighbouring ancient Egyptians, and a "black" Sudanic-speaking population that was instead related to Nilotes.

Asiatic Society Monograph Series, Volume 15

Apollo

VIP
They depicted the Nilotic Southern Sudanese types. But they also depicted Cushites who resemble the typical Cushitic peoples

These were the Cushitic type Nubians:

Kushite King;

The Early 'Nubians' were Cushitic, but the Middle Period Nubians were full blown Nuba-like/Nara-like people, and Late Period Nubians are like the modern ones.

The Early 'Nubians' were Cushitic, but the Middle Period Nubians were full blown Nuba-like/Nara-like people, and Late Period Nubians are like the modern ones.

I agree with you. There is no doubt the early Nubians were Cushitic like Kerma. That is understood.

But this is from the Kingdom of Kush, you would have to explain to me why these Kings are not Nilotes:

Sudan-20.jpg

Sudan-24.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

No, I'm not him brother. I'm Chinhansan.

It will end in failure, like the others before it. The only difference is, he will not be as widely condemned by those who claim to be patriots because he is from their tribe this time round.

It was always going to be a disaster
I don't get what you mean. Who are the patriots? And who is "he"?

I don't think democracy can ever come to the country tbh.

I don't get what you mean. Who are the patriots? And who is "he"?

I don't think democracy can ever come to the country tbh.

Ohhh sorry my friend. I thought you were asking me about Somali politics. I'm not very well versed with what is happening in Mother Ethiopia. May God give me life long enough to visit it.

Btw, what happened to @Lilafrombole
I declared my love for her on numerous occasions, she thought I was playing around. I came back just for her. I miss her so much.

Nubians = rape babies with Arab fathers and African mothers who have adopted Arab culture and language.
You do realize that Arab men had to convert to Christianity and only speak the local language to marry Nubian women? Although Islam was present in that region for centuries Nubia was majority Christian until the late 1800s.

World

VIP
You do realize that Arab men had to convert to Christianity and only speak the local language to marry Nubian women? Although Islam was present in that region for centuries Nubia was majority Christian until the late 1800s.
Nubians = 70 % Arab Y-DNA
Arab Sudanese = 90 % Arab Y-DNA

Y-DNA = father to son lineage.

Nubians = 70 % Arab Y-DNA
Arab Sudanese = 90 % Arab Y-DNA

Y-DNA = father to son lineage.
That doesn't address my point...

When Arabs came to the region Nubians forced them to speak Rotana and convert to Christianity... What kind of rapist would strip their identity and religion for their victim? You do realize the concept of marriage existed back then?

World

VIP
That doesn't address my point...

When Arabs came to the region Nubians forced them to speak Rotana and convert to Christianity... What kind of rapist would strip their identity and religion for their victim? You do realize the concept of marriage existed back then?
Where is the proof that Arabs used to convert to Christianity and adopt the Nubian language?

As far as I’m concerned, the only noticeable Christian population in Sudan are the discriminated Coptic Christians, and the language spoken by the majority of people is Arabic.

Had you spoken the truth, the level of Islamization and Arabization in Sudan would have been low. The Sudanese “Arabs” wouldn’t be nearly 90 % Nilotic mtDNA(mother line ancestry) since they weren’t assimiliated into Nubian culture and Christianity, but instead kept their Arab language and Islam.

1A18FF15-D6C9-46BE-BBF4-A1BB64135898.png

Where is the proof that Arabs used to convert to Christianity and adopt the Nubian language?

As far as I’m concerned, the only noticeable Christian population in Sudan are the discriminated Coptic Christians, and the language spoken by the majority of people is Arabic.

Had you spoken the truth, the level of Islamization and Arabization in Sudan would have been low. The Sudanese “Arabs” wouldn’t be nearly 90 % Nilotic mtDNA(mother line ancestry) since they weren’t assimiliated into Nubian culture and Christianity, but instead kept their Arab language and Islam.

View attachment 33796
I'm not gonna spend time linking sources/books you could easily find yourself either online or at the library. Regardless of the most spoken language in Sudan, almost every Nubian speaks the native language and most Nubians can't even speak Arabic until starting primary school so again, your rape theory is invalid. Stop glorifying Arab settlers, they were impoverished and desperate immigrants.

Arab immigrants failed to Islamize/Arabize Sudan, it was the Mahdists that made Sudan a Muslim majority country! Hence why I referenced the late 1800s conversion to Islam from Christianity, please read slowly and process my information before replying with irrelevant statistics you've already posted 50 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending