Another study shows Nubians are more genetically related to Cushitic speakers than Nilo Saharans

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinhahsan

"The 1997 census reported this town had a total population of 7,753 of whom 3,951 were men and 3,802 women. The three largest ethnic groups reported in this town were the Oromo (64.72%), Somali (20.59%), and the Amhara (10.8%); all other ethnic groups made up the remaining 3.89% of the residents.[6]"

Interesting demographic. How does a Somali supremacist promote harmony with Ethiopia?

It's all tribal politics and hypocrisy. Anti Ethiopian propaganda among us is politically motivated and promoted by certain tribes. It is not the true sentiments of the Somali people.

World

VIP
This doesn't refute the fact that Nubians are originally Cushitic.

Many Somalis also have recent Omotic admixture, so what's your point?
Wrong. Only some of the Somalis that border Oromos have small amounts of Omotic admixture (3 % or less) which they got come Oromos.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Aren't you that guy who was banned from here not so long ago? Waranle with the negative nine thousand dislikes? Troll.

Nah, I forget his name but he was one of those poor Somalis assimilated by the Oromo horde.

:damn:

I remember now the Ashari/Asharite or something like that

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
No, I'm Chinhahsan. A Cushitic supremacist. I was hated for my pro-Ethiopian stance.
You evidently do.

I just spit the facts. Did a Sudanese girl break your heart?

As for me, I'm the great Chinhahsan. I am Somali/Ethiopian who just happens to be from the Dir clan. I promote Ethiopian Somali harmony.

You are not Dir, you are Oromo and will always be one. Oromos always been claiming Habesha and Somalis people/history to cover their identity crisis, instance of focusing on Somalis focus on your Oromo family.

World

VIP
I'm actually Gadabuursi Dir.

We are certainly not Oromos.
Don’t lie. You’re Gurgura, I remember you very clearly.

1B00483C-3EF0-4FC0-B7CF-40D6BCD8761D.jpeg

:russ:

You guys ARE NOT SOMALI! You speak Oromo and are part of the Afran Qallo Oromo confederation. The reason why Dire Dawa isn’t in the Somali region is because you guys don’t identify as one! Now move you dirty Galla.

You are not Dir, you are Oromo and will always be one. Oromos always been claiming Habesha and Somalis people/history to cover their identity crisis, instance of focusing on Somalis focus on your Oromo family.
Don’t lie. You’re Gurgura, I remember you very clearly.

View attachment 33765

:russ:

You guys ARE NOT SOMALI! You speak Oromo and are part of the Afran Qallo Oromo confederation. The reason why Dire Dawa isn’t in the Somali region is because you guys don’t identify as one! Now move you dirty Galla.

Since when was I the Ash'ari?

World

VIP
Don’t claim Somali, you’re nothing more than a galla trying to taint our image online!

2410ECBA-71C3-47C8-9452-FD4D0449087D.jpeg

You haven’t changed one bit.

247F13B3-D0F2-449C-93C3-D5CA55216E24.jpeg

Apollo

VIP
I bet this troll Malaki would be like those Ethiopian Somali outliers in the direction of Omotic admixed Oromos. He isn't a pure Somali for sure.

Apollo

VIP
That would mean your entire clan is Oromo.

Koombe Kablalax Darod.

Darod + Oromos = E-V32 (Same paternal origin)

Dir = T1A (Caucasians).

Somalis have the same autosomal genetics, even when they have different haplogroups, their racial origins are identical. Stop begging the Dir, you are not like them.

You however, are of Oromo origin and your autosomal genetics is not the same as Somalis. Next.

Somalis have the same autosomal genetics, even when they have different haplogroups, their racial origins are identicle.

You however, are of Oromo origin and your autosomal genetics is not the same as Somalis. Next.

Somalis ONLY give consideration to paternal lineages hence tribe.

Unless you abtirsi through your mum :lol:

A Dir man is paternally closer to a Japanese man than to a Darod. That is FACT

Apollo

VIP
Race is determined by autosomal genetics, not haplogroups. Dirs are identical to other Somalis, you are not close to them Mr Omotic mixed Oromo . Stop claiming Somali origins.

Race is determined by autosomal genetics, not haplogroups. Dirs are identical to other Somalis, you are not close to them Mr Omotic mixed Oromo . Stop claiming Somali origins.

The Somali tribal system DOESNT recognise autosomal genetics as a factor for IDENTITY.

IDENTTY is primarily paternal lineage.

A Haplogroup T1 Somali is tribally more related to Thomas Jefferson than a Darod man in Bosaso.

That is FACT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending