Another study shows Nubians are more genetically related to Cushitic speakers than Nilo Saharans

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Evidence?
70 % of Nubians have an Arab haplogroup whilst Sudanese Arabs peak at nearly 90 %! And these are recent (less than 1000 years ago)
107CAC29-0756-4208-A73E-B843C0BBCCEE.png

Completely different for Horners (the blue for Somalis is T which is over 6000 years old). And Somalis don’t have J1 unlike other Ethiopians.
4C1BC1CE-6FC1-4410-BED1-608D69432DFA.png

View attachment 33769

70 % of Nubians have Arab haplogroups whilst Sudanese Arabs peak at nearly 90 %! And these are recent (less than 1000 years ago)

View attachment 33770
Completely different for Horners (the blue for Somalis are T which is over 6000 years old).

According to your argument, Dirs are a different race than other Somalis, same would be for the Warsangeli J?

Are you sure you want to use Haplogroups as your primary evidence?

Call @Amun to help you real quick

:lol:

What does my clan even matter? All Somalis except for Far West Ethioslaves and Kenyan Somalis differ from the rest. Other Somalis are identical.

Did you know that most of the Darod samples in DNA on gedmatch matched relatively close relations with Ethiopian Oromos, even Borana?

Your not as pure as you would like to think. You probably have a recent Oromo ancestor.

Nothing wrong with Oromos btw. They are a great nation

Apollo

VIP
Did you know that most of the Darod samples in DNA on gedmatch matched relatively close relations with Ethiopian Oromos, even Borana?

Your not as pure as you would like to think. You probably have a recent Oromo ancestor.

Nothing wrong with Oromos btw. They are a great nation

Who cares? I admit that Ethiopian Darods are Oromo admixed, so are those in Kenya. I am not from there..

Who cares? I admit that Ethiopian Darods are Oromo admixed, so are those in Kenya. I am not from there..

Interesting admission.

So what is your beef with Somalis who are admixed with Oromos? And what is your obsession with racial purity?

Apollo

VIP
Interesting admission.

So what is your beef with Somalis who are admixed with Oromos? And what is your obsession with racial purity?

You have the impression that I'm a tribalist, while I'm NOT. I'm an ethno-nationalist and consider Oromos to be a racial OUTGROUP to Somalis.

World

VIP
According to your argument, Dirs are a different race than other Somalis, same would be for the Warsangeli J?

Are you sure you want to use Haplogroups as your primary evidence?

Call @Amun to help you real quick

:lol:
I stated: “Nubians = rape babies with Arab fathers and African mothers who have adopted Arab culture and language.”

My proof for this statement is that:
1) They have recent Arab admixture dating back less than 1000 years ago.
2) Their haplogroups (father to son lineage) are majority Arab (70-90 %).

As for your claim that Dir are a different race/ethnicity since they have a different haplogroup, it is perfectly normal for ethnicities to have multiple haplogroups. The fact that Somalis only have two shows that we’re very homogenous. E1b1b is very old dating back 9000 years whilst T dates back 6000-7000 years ago. Even Proto-Somali doesn’t date back more than 3000 years.

Furthermore, haplogroup doesn’t even prove race. Autosomal DNA does, and Dir are completely identical to other Somalis in that regard. As for the Warsengeli, there is no proof that they are J unlike the Dir who have proven T.

I stated: “Nubians = rape babies with Arab fathers and African mothers who have adopted Arab culture and language.”

As for your claim that Dir are a different race/ethnicity since they have a different haplogroup, it is perfectly normal for ethnicities to have multiple ethnicities. E1b1b is very old dating back 9000 years whilst T dates back 6000-7000 years ago. Even Proto-Somali doesn’t date back more than 3000 years.

Furthermore, haplogroup doesn’t even prove race. Autosomal DNA does, and Dir are completely identical to other Somalis in that regard. As for the Warsengeli, there is no proof that they are J unlike the Dir who have proven T.

That is yet to be confirmed. Unless you have information that we haven't read yet. So far that is pure speculation.

You have the impression that I'm a tribalist, while I'm NOT. I'm an ethno-nationalist and consider Oromos to be a racial OUTGROUP to Somalis.

You hate Nubians and are very adamant on excluding them from the Cushitic family based on linguistic affiliations alone. There is admixture but its very minimal and they cluster very comfortably with Horners.

Apollo

VIP
You hate Nubians and are very adamant on excluding them from the Cushitic family based on linguistic affiliations alone.

Only the Beja have a big chunk of the light purple Cushitic cluster.

Other North Sudanese do not.

I don't hate them, they simply aren't Cushitic.

Apollo

VIP
Depends on which study your referrring to.

Look at K-2 to K-5

Still less than the Beja, significantly less.

Nubians are Nuba+Arab+minor Cushitic. This also explains why they never cluster with Somalis in those old craniometric studies. They don't even look like Horners much but more like Arab mulattos.

World

VIP
That is yet to be confirmed. Unless you have information that we haven't read yet. So far that is pure speculation.
“T1 is the most common descendant of the T-M184 haplogroup, being the lineage of more than 95% of all T-M184 members in America, Australia, Africa, Asia and Europe. T1 lineages are found at high frequencies among northern Somali clans and at least, T1* could have spread with the Pre-Pottery Neolithic B culture (PPNB).

The pre-pottery Neolithic b culture was around 8000 years ago.

As for your claim that Dir are a different race/ethnicity since they have a different haplogroup, it is perfectly normal for ethnicities to have multiple haplogroups. The fact that Somalis only have two shows that we’re very homogenous. E1b1b is very old dating back 9000 years whilst T dates back 6000-7000 years ago. Even Proto-Somali doesn’t date back more than 3000 years.

FACTS:
1.The Arab admixture is very minimal.
2. Haplogroups are meaningless in determining admixture.

@World
Anything else habeeby?

“T1 is the most common descendant of the T-M184 haplogroup, being the lineage of more than 95% of all T-M184 members in America, Australia, Africa, Asia and Europe. T1 lineages are found at high frequencies among northern Somali clans and at least, T1* could have spread with the Pre-Pottery Neolithic B culture (PPNB).

The pre-pottery Neolithic b culture was around 8000 years ago.

We must have misunderstood each other.

I was referring to T in the Horn, sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts