Another Somali Girl Cries For Palestinians

Gafgin

I tell the truthโ€ฆgo cry about it.
Our hearts bleed for Palestine. We share deep sorrow, sadness and pain with our Palestinian brothers and sisters. All of Palestine, including Masjid Al Aqsa and its surroundings are considered holy and blessed in the noble Quran. Palestine is referred to as a holy land in reference to its purity and sanctity in Islam. The prophet said, "Whoever among you sees evil, let him change it with his hand. If he cannot do so, then with his tongue. If he cannot do so, then with his heart, which is the weakest level of faith.โ€

Do not try to diminish the holiness and sanctity of Palestine. Palestine isn't just another land. It seems like you are jealous of the attention and profound solidarity our Palestinian brothers and sisters are receiving. The prophet praised the greater Sham region and spoke greatly of the people. May Allah grant our Palestinian brothers and sisters victory. Stop your jealously, envy and hatred.
Not me I couldnโ€™t give a hoot about that place

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Why are our people so attention seeking?? Yaab

I havenโ€™t even seen Arabs react the way Somalis have on social media this past week. First that xalimo ripping down posters like a manic and now this.

How will these stunts help the Palestinian people? If anything itโ€™s just making a mockery of the cause.
you should see arab twitter and tiktok. I even saw dozens of westerners crying. You know why, because some ppl are soft and have huge empathy and can break when they see what happening to Palestinians. You ppl being surprised that some somalis are more emotional than the average is baffling.

you should see arab twitter and tiktok. I even saw dozens of westerners crying. You know why, because some ppl are soft and have huge empathy and can break when they see what happening to Palestinians. You ppl being surprised that some somalis are more emotional than the average is baffling.
If youโ€™re going to become an emotional wreck after bad events happen in the world youโ€™re not gonna be able to function in this world.
Seriously, what is posting a video crying going to do for the Palestinian people?

Go to pro Palestine rallies, bring awareness, donate to pro Palestine organizations. But posting a tiktok crying just gives attention seeking vibes to the max

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
You are mistaking brother @Al Adnani for the weirdos @Cush and @techsamatar
Your literal khawarij and your fellow comrades will be the dogs of the hell-fire, who rejects the ways of the Salaf who where upon Quran and sunnah.

Isn't it ironic that this Guy creates threads daily worshipping and bootlicking modern Arabised Persians while likely residing in Mogadishu? You're the ultimate champion of Ana-arab. I've never Claimed on here or real life any connection to modern Arabs in terms of lineage, heritage, or even physical characteristics, considering they are not from the lineage of Shem.

Cush

Cushite Arab
Your literal khawarij and your fellow comrades will be the dogs of the hell-fire, who rejects the ways of the Salaf who where upon Quran and sunnah.

Isn't it ironic that this Guy creates threads daily worshipping and bootlicking modern Arabised Persians while likely residing in Mogadishu? You're the ultimate champion of Ana-arab. I've never Claimed on here or real life any connection to modern Arabs in terms of lineage, heritage, or even physical characteristics, considering they are not from the lineage of Shem.
Yep his goal was to make all these niggas get triggered, that's why he hated me, I showed that they were Cushites and got replaced and the true taariikh that we in fact ruled the Arabs, he wanted to spread this rhetoric to cause fitna and those with a brain who believed me wouldn't get triggered

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I'm not going to be on here posting like that cos I got some real stuff to take care of until:
I feel for her, terrible tragedies happen more often openly now a days that's been on-going.
All over around the planet. Humans have caused more suffering to other humans instead of
Being peaceful content with life. Only the truly righteous will make it survive strong, get me?

Why are our people so attention seeking?? Yaab

I havenโ€™t even seen Arabs react the way Somalis have on social media this past week. First that xalimo ripping down posters like a manic and now this.

How will these stunts help the Palestinian people? If anything itโ€™s just making a mockery of the cause.
My somali friends sends me war trauma on SoMe. A Palestinian co-worker sends me memes

Marshall D Abdi

Know youโ€™re place peasant
No you don't care about anything, you're just being an annoying ass hole spewing shit.. Do everyone a favor and shut the f*ck up... People like you are genuinely waste of oxygen.
And some pops back in the days should used bac gtfo, he literally Said what he thaught is right, Aint nothin wrong with it, attack his ideas and beliefs not the person xoolo

Trending