Another Somali Girl Cries For Palestinians

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
were gonna be stuck with these typa threads until that war leaves the news cycle
IMG_1807.jpeg

I used to be like her too. I remember crying and praying for imam Mahdi to come because I was getting bad grades at school glad I've changed though

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Say Walaahi you was calling on Imam Mahdi, ilaahay ma aqoon miyaa markaas LMAO
Even worse i used think i will have a character arc when i become the mahdi. Peak delusion.

Why are our people so attention seeking?? Yaab

I havenโ€™t even seen Arabs react the way Somalis have on social media this past week. First that xalimo ripping down posters like a manic and now this.

How will these stunts help the Palestinian people? If anything itโ€™s just making a mockery of the cause.

Our hearts bleed for Palestine. We share deep sorrow, sadness and pain with our Palestinian brothers and sisters. All of Palestine, including Masjid Al Aqsa and its surroundings are considered holy and blessed in the noble Quran. Palestine is referred to as a holy land in reference to its purity and sanctity in Islam. The prophet said, "Whoever among you sees evil, let him change it with his hand. If he cannot do so, then with his tongue. If he cannot do so, then with his heart, which is the weakest level of faith.โ€

Do not try to diminish the holiness and sanctity of Palestine. Palestine isn't just another land. It seems like you are jealous of the attention and profound solidarity our Palestinian brothers and sisters are receiving. The prophet praised the greater Sham region and spoke greatly of the people. May Allah grant our Palestinian brothers and sisters victory. Stop your jealously, envy and hatred.

Stop pretending that you guys care about Somalia. Name one notable progress or meaningful change you have accomplished for Somalia. Whenever the Palestinian discourse is talked about, all the sudden you fake nationalists care about Somalia.You are sitting comfortably in a different country pretending that you care about Somalia.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Stop pretending that you guys care about Somalia. Name one notable progress or meaningful change you have accomplished for Somalia. Whenever the Palestinian discourse is talked about, all the sudden you fake nationalists care about Somalia.You are sitting comfortably in a different country pretending that you care about Somalia.
Ethnic narcissism. They donโ€™t care until the spotlight is on someone else.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I used to be like her too. I remember crying and praying for imam Mahdi to come because I was getting bad grades at school glad I've changed though

I hope i did not change u huuno, it will make me guilty ! :lawd: