Another Somali Girl Cries For Palestinians

Stop pretending that you guys care about Somalia. Name one notable progress or meaningful change you have accomplished for Somalia. Whenever the Palestinian discourse is talked about, all the sudden you fake nationalists care about Somalia.You are sitting comfortably in a different country pretending that you care about Somalia.
Theyโ€™re murtards trying to hide their hatred for Islam with concern trolling.

Imagine caring about shisheeye rather than your own people. Why didn't she show such emotion to her countrymen:jcoleno:

I empathize with Palestine as a Muslim, but we need to clean up our homes before interfering with someone else's affairs :ohno:

Stop pretending that you guys care about Somalia. Name one notable progress or meaningful change you have accomplished for Somalia. Whenever the Palestinian discourse is talked about, all the sudden you fake nationalists care about Somalia.You are sitting comfortably in a different country pretending that you care about Somalia.

We have a failed state, of course I care about Somalia. I own land in Somalia, I will always support Somalis over shisheeye who have their own issues. Do you think Palestinians won't do the same?

I empathize with the Palestinians as Muslims, but we have to deal with our own issues.

We have a failed state, of course I care about Somalia. I own land in Somalia, I will always support Somalis over shisheeye who have their own issues. Do you think Palestinians won't do the same?

I empathize with the Palestinians as Muslims, but we have to deal with our own issues.
No you don't care about anything, you're just being an annoying ass hole spewing shit.. Do everyone a favor and shut the f*ck up... People like you are genuinely waste of oxygen.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP

True but this thread are about Palestine atm. Since they face erasure at the hands of Yahuud & co.
We always talk about somali issues and even cadaan western ones sometimes so speaking on the Palestinians plight in the last couple days shouldn't be an issue.

We didn't have dozens of threads of Palestine 2 weeks ago but we do now because of the current issue. Just like the Ukraine war started there were thread on those filling the forum. It's not that deep. We all know what Somalis are going through as well.

If you don't care abour palestine, why are u making this thread caring about how other people care about palestine. Furthermore i have criticised somali women a lot but I actually rate how much awareness they spread about this clear genocide. Stop having an inferiority complex, I know palestinians and they always express their love for our nation. I can sense the fake wadani murtads who have deep misogyny when I see threads like this.

True but this thread are about Palestine atm. Since they face erasure at the hands of Yahuud & co.
We always talk about somali issues and even cadaan western ones sometimes so speaking on the Palestinians plight in the last couple days shouldn't be an issue.

We didn't have dozens of threads of Palestine 2 weeks ago but we do now because of the current issue. Just like the Ukraine war started there were thread on those filling the forum. It's not that deep. We all know what Somalis are going through as well.

It's foolish to invest in others while we have our own issues. I empathize with them as Muslims, but you lot care more about shisheeye than our own issues.

To the extent that supposed somalis attack others like that retard @Abdisamad (By the way, go f*ck yourself xayawaan).

You can be moved for the Palestinians whilst still prioritizing Somali issues; no one [as far as I know] has asked anyone here to fight, bleed and die for Palestine.

I don't see how this is a problem? we should care about our fellow Muslim brothers and sisters that are in pain.. Us Somalis have always been pro Palastine and that will never change.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Good for her, she hasn't been turned numb by the world we live in. As for "YoU sHoUlD CrY for SoMaLiA" crowd, people do but yet you'll still the issues perpetuated by those in the diaspora. You want to help somalis back home (who doesn't) then cooperate with like-minded people to build useful resources for common people. Get together and raise funds for land purchase and build schools, wells or clinics.

I understand how Somalia would never get this much attention worldwide which breaks my heart but we need to understand as muslims we should help one another from injustice, we cannot just watch and do nothing as our Muslims brothers and sisters suffer m, that's selfish and unislamic. You can help both nations, ofcourse prioritising on your country more.

I understand how Somalia would never get this much attention worldwide which breaks my heart but we need to understand as muslims we should help one another from injustice, we cannot just watch and do nothing as our Muslims brothers and sisters suffer m, that's selfish and unislamic. You can help both nations, ofcourse prioritising on your country more.
Soomaalida are truly pathetic in not raising awareness of the situation in there homeland and the oppression of ethnic Somalis in the Ogaden. I couldn't careless about ummah or other ethnic groups.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Somalis try not to be the centre of attention challenge *IMPOSSIBLE*
Funny coming from the guy who thinks the entire arab population is lying about their arabnimo and somalis are the true arabs

Trending