Another Somali Coon running for Congress

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nah, sis America's politics is nasty and people's personal life are brough into open, even sometimes exaggerated. A sane person would not run for office in Murica.
It was in jest. Like @Apollo said Americans tend to be drawn to divisive figures and politics. I'm too middle of the road and that wouldn't appeal to them. In my younger years, I somewhat resonated with the consumer advocacy work of Ralph Nader.

On a serious note, if you meant it, then that is cool. Be one of those politicians that gain bi-partisan respect for holding integrity and influential sway on deep state matters (the non-conspiratorial, real idea of background workings of long-term institutional maintenance) after you prioritize your constituents, having a record of delivering on the promises.
If I ever intended on a foray into politics it would have to be through the backdoor of grassroots boots on the ground advocacy work. If one isn't prepared to get their feet wet then they should not be a public servant pushing policy. I'm against parasitic career politicians in the back pocket of lobbyists, and a believer in small government. Though I have slight libertarian leanings I'm contrastingly against unabated neoliberalism.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Im confused? Hezbollah got an ese division now? :hmm:
Hezbollah on the US border!?
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Zero chance in Maryland 😀
The 3rd district
56% white
22% Black
Baltimore county
John Sarbanes is Congressman
Usually wins 70% of the vote
The only republican District is in Germantown area all way down to West Virginia border.
Somalis are zero percent

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Zero chance in Maryland 😀
The 3rd district
56% white
22% Black
Baltimore county
John Sarbanes is Congressman
Usually wins 70% of the vote
The only republican District is in Germantown area all way down to West Virginia border.
Somalis are zero percent

That last bit didn't stop an eedo from becoming a mayor in Maine.

:damn:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
That last bit didn't stop an eedo from becoming a mayor in Maine.

:damn:
The Congress is not same as city mayor:
Is very difficult to be elected to the congress.
The mayor was selected by 20 people in city Hall
To be in the Congress, you need 700, 000 votes
Very difficult

What is with Somalis and their obsession with politics
It is just only Somalis who talk about their qaxootinomo and ‘oppression’ you don’t see other horners or Africans doing this. Her last name is Torres so I guess she is married to some Mexican dude. Wonder if this coon calls her husband ‘illegal immigrant’ lol

Since when was refugee a
Not a genetic trait rather used metaphorically to remind all white washed Halimos starving for attention & shitting on the beloved Somalia name to stop using sympathy narrative, accept their refugee status & compete on ideology as well showcase their competence when seeking elective positions.

Trending