Another Somali Coon running for Congress

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Where the hell these women have come from:dead: first Shukri and now her. AMAAL TORRES KKKKK this woman has basically assimilated to America.

Somali women with her phenotype oddly always are off their heads. I recognise it from the eyes and facial structure.

I’m a refugee.m, Somalia sucks and America is great. We are divided and I want us to become United. If this is her message it shows she has zero experience that suggest she should run for congress

@The alchemist

The easiest path to get a high profile position in Western politics for a Somali is in either of these two ideologies:

- Rightwing populism, the anti-racist kind, the ones who are anti-corona measures and embrace civic nationalism (so not ethnonationalism).

- Far-left populism, since they give bonus points to Somalis for being so oppressed, especially Somali women.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali took the rightwing populist path, but we have never seen a Somali who used that kind of politics without Islam bashing.

true , realistically they won’t do well without Islam being the centre of their interests. But right wing lobbyists are 100% behind them only to spite ilhan omar , they wouldn’t exist without her.

I seriously don't understand why all of these weirdos who are married to ajnabis want to claim our name when they want to embark on these political initiatives? Our Somali name is dragged to the mud, and the lawlessness in Somalia is constantly emphasized when others are responding to them. For instance, every time Trump was responding to Ilhan Omar, he was bringing Somalia into the mix. These weirdo chicks who are married to ajnabis need to leave our Somali name alone. I am getting to the point where I can't take it any more.

true , realistically they won’t do well without Islam being the centre of their interests. But right wing lobbyists are 100% behind them only to spite ilhan omar , they wouldn’t exist without her.
I would say more like moderate right wingers who want to diversify their party is behind trash like her and the other veteran. Their problem is they can’t attract quality people to run. So we see people like this one come through

I would say more like moderate right wingers who want to diversify their party is behind trash like her and the other veteran. Their problem is they can’t attract quality people to run. So we see people like this one come through
Like candice Owens , Somali Americans STOP SHAMING US . From ugly barkard abdi to loud mouth Ilhan omar to these random right wing Somali women . WE NEED AN INTERVENTION

Like candice Owens , Somali Americans STOP SHAMING US . From ugly barkard abdi to loud mouth Ilhan omar to these random right wing Somali women . WE NEED AN INTERVENTION
Obvious paid shills. They tried to get rid of Ilhan through that Antone fellow, now they're getting sneakier and sending Somali community members against her. This lady and that Shukri are simply puppets for the republican agenda.

:sass2:Repeat after me Net-Zero Emissions.
View attachment 216644
On a serious note, if you meant it, then that is cool. Be one of those politicians that gain bi-partisan respect for holding integrity and influential sway on deep state matters (the non-conspiratorial, real idea of background workings of long-term institutional maintenance) after you prioritize your constituents, having a record of delivering on the promises.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Just checked her district and she has no chance Baltimore Maryland has voted Democrat for decades now. Unless Biden is really hated she can never win that seat. Good luck to her in Primaries though lets see if she can beat the two cadaan men running against her

Obvious paid shills. They tried to get rid of Ilhan through that Antone fellow, now they're getting sneakier and sending Somali community members against her. This lady and that Shukri are simply puppets for the republican agenda.
Realistically it’s 99% of Somalis interacting with her tweets so honestly it’s been to just ignore them both . But Somali twitter won’t do that

I seriously don't understand why all of these weirdos who are married to ajnabis want to claim our name when they want to embark on these political initiatives? Our Somali name is dragged to the mud, and the lawlessness in Somalia is constantly emphasized when others are responding to them. For instance, every time Trump was responding to Ilhan Omar, he was bringing Somalia into the mix. These weirdo chicks who are married to ajnabis need to leave our Somali name alone. I am getting to the point where I can't take it any more.
This might sound harsh but their mental health probably isnt so great. Just take a look at ilhan. All you need you need to do is take 1 look at her and you can tell shes a depressed, sad, and lonely individual.

Just checked her district and she has no chance Baltimore Maryland has voted Democrat for decades now. Unless Biden is really hated she can never win that seat. Good luck to her in Primaries though lets see if she can beat the two cadaan men running against her
They give these ajnabi wackos areas they have no shot of winning. They know in a steady republican district they wouldn’t vote for a Somali no matter how much she twerks for them

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They give these ajnabi wackos areas they have no shot of winning. They know in a steady republican district they wouldn’t vote for a Somali no matter how much she twerks for them
Its a win win she gets her career launched and maybe get a token post under Republican candidate campaign. They get to attack Ilhaan :mjlaugh:

Smart move for her

Its a win win she gets her career launched and maybe get a token post under Republican candidate campaign. They get to attack Ilhaan :mjlaugh:

Smart move for her
And when they accused it’s all white party they can say no. We have these none white people. It’s just shame they didn’t win their election

100% both of them are army veterans.
Amal Torres even worked for intelligence services for the past 10 years.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending