Another Somali Coon running for Congress

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I always wondered how the british and italian always found some somali collaborators to help them. The rise of coons in our community has answered this question. If she lived 100 years ago she would tell the cadaan man where the resistance force was located for free.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
damned, US Somalis on it again
FA5FD215-A93C-4F07-A793-4D86AD1BFE2B.gif

I’m pretty sure it was our brave Somali men who destroyed and are still messing up Somalia.
This woman is embarrassing though. No tact
Yep, unfortunately dumb qabilist can"t see that far .
Some even say civil war was a blessing in disguise, because it made us religious again :mjlol:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

It seems to be clear now that we as Somalis in America have become overwhelmingly anti-neoliberal and have gone into bed with the conservative pun intended. Its understandable since the neoliberals are causing us more harm both abroad and to our homeland than the republican/conservatives ever did.

I appreciate you Amal, not only for having the boldness for standing up to the neoliberals, but also correcting the imbalance and embarrassment Ilhan Omar brought, we should continue to expose Ilhan Omar and people like Ayan Hirsi who have destroyed the Somali reputation abroad and who are illegal refugees.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Amal Torres dkm this ting ain’t no Somali she’s a Mexican wall jumper blud probbaly pretended to be Somali for that green card back in the 90s

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Amal Torres dkm this ting ain’t no Somali she’s a Mexican wall jumper blud probbaly pretended to be Somali for that green card back in the 90s
She could have fooled me, damn we need to fill our ranks with these Somali looking women, they are doing more for our image than a real Somali Ilhan Omar.

I also like candace owens did you see her recent tweet ?

Id take a Somali looking African american or Latina American over Ilhan Omar the poster boy for NEo-liberals

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Is it me or she looks like a cadaan lady painted madow? Everything about her is just......cadaan.
It’s probably the “television makeup” that news reporters and other people on tv where. Her features are very Somali though

Djokovic

Somali Arab
She could have fooled me, damn we need to fill our ranks with these Somali looking women, they are doing more for our image than a real Somali Ilhan Omar.

I also like candace owens did you see her recent tweet ?

Id take a Somali looking African american or Latina American over Ilhan Omar the poster boy for NEo-liberals
f*ck candace Owens ilhan Omar and this Amal Torres they’re all retarded all these politicians that believe in democracy are kuffar brudda

She is not in ilhans district, the other one who has got 0% to win. She is just scamming right wingers
my bad just need someone to replace Ilhan even let it be someone else that's liberal but not somali this time. Every anti somali rhetoric from ajanabi Americans is due to Ilhan Omar.

Yep, unfortunately dumb qabilist can"t see that far .
Some even say civil war was a blessing in disguise, because it made us religious again :mjlol:
thats the part that i never understood looool they act as if somalis had no religion before civil war. ugh. The war is a curse

my bad just need someone to replace Ilhan even let it be someone else that's liberal but not somali this time. Every anti somali rhetoric from ajanabi Americans is due to Ilhan Omar.
who gives a damn. They wouldn't like us even without ilhan.

Trending

Latest posts