Another Somali Coon running for Congress

cow

VIP
She & the other coon shukri are 100% paid puppets ,both accounts are new & full right wing rhetoric
(She retweeted this )

That affects hispanics bro. Somalis are legal immigrants we don't climb walls or enter the US illegally.

So I still don't understand why she is a coon.

Apollo

VIP
Somali women in America altogether need to stop running for anything above local. No offense xalimos, but you're wilding too much.

It is indeed kind of weird why it is always Somali women running for political office in the West..

I think it is because Somali women check the most boxes when it comes to the Oppression Olympics. Faraxs are not as victimized and can't use the oppression card as much.

I don't appreciate when they always bring up refugee or war past, or even their country of origin to be used as an example of how they don't want to live (never something good) and go overboard to signal they are to be servile and nothing more to a country they portray as their god or something. It's pathetic.

It is indeed kind of weird why it is always Somali women running for political office in the West..

I think it is because Somali women check the most boxes when it comes to the Oppression Olympics. Faraxs are not as victimized and can't use the oppression card as much.
The are other Somalis successful in American politics even some faraxs.
Like the aunty in Maine & the farax in the Biden administration.

They just not attention seeking individuals. Shukri & amal are 100% funded by right wing lobbyists .

She’s beautiful 🤩
In Love Cartoon GIF by Space Jam

The are other Somalis successful in American politics even some faraxs.
Like the aunty in Maine & the farax in the Biden administration.

They just not attention seeking individuals. Shukri & amal are 100% funded by right wing lobbyists .
This makes the most sense

Apollo

VIP
@The alchemist

The easiest path to get a high profile position in Western politics for a Somali is in either of these two ideologies:

- Rightwing populism, the anti-racist kind, the ones who are anti-corona measures and embrace civic nationalism (so not ethnonationalism).

- Far-left populism, since they give bonus points to Somalis for being so oppressed, especially Somali women.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali took the rightwing populist path, but we have never seen a Somali who used that kind of politics without Islam bashing.

Trending

Latest posts