Another Somali Coon running for Congress

Mozart

You need people like me
Some Somali’s are such low iq idiots man. These people have figured out the formula and they’ve ran with it. As long as you say something that gets their attention they’ll promote you for free.

There was a girl on Tik-Tok who presents for Sky News talking about sexual oppression or some bullshit and as expected, the Somali’s blew up her comments and made her trending. She published an article the next day on the guardian which she obviously wrote in advance. UK rappers have realised too.

Some Somali’s are such low iq idiots man. These people have figured out the formula and they’ve ran with it. As long as you say something that gets their attention they’ll promote you for free.

There was a girl on Tik-Tok who presents for Sky News talking about sexual oppression or some bullshit and as expected, the Somali’s blew up her comments and made her trending. She published an article the next day on the guardian which she obviously wrote in advance. UK rappers have realised too.
I said it previously but 99% of people interacting with her and the hijabi are literally Somali people. I’ve blocked them both , they both barely get any likes or views from ajanabis but eventually they will smh. Anyways this is my last reply to this cursed situation

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Nah, you would start to set up eugenics centers. Try to sterilize vaccinated people. I think it's best you stay away from that area altogether, walaal.
You know for sure she'd setup incentives for Somalis to outbreed other Americans and secretly sterilize all other ethnic and racial groups, MAYBE only sparing Oromos and Xabashis and that's a big maybe.

Mutombo

Congolese/Somali
Something that scares more than these women (Amal, Shukri) is a gay farah that becomes the poster child for the left. Imagine the push he would get audhibilllah

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Something that scares more than these women (Amal, Shukri) is a gay farah that becomes the poster child for the left. Imagine the push he would get audhibilllah
Cadaans are obsessed with gay "black" men and black men in dresses. They love to emasculate madows. Dave Chapelle wouldn't have none of that "Put on a dress" nonsense and dipped to South Africa.

Mutombo

Congolese/Somali
Cadaans are obsessed with gay "black" men and black men in dresses. They love to emasculate madows. Dave Chapelle wouldn't have none of that "Put on a dress" nonsense and dipped to South Africa.
The last black man to run for the 2020 presidential campaign was Corey Booker and that guy is pretty deep in the closet. Another black khaniis that’s getting the “push” with out a college education and somehow quickly rose up the ranks is Ritchie Torres.

Apollo

VIP
@aston

3594.jpeg

Almost like this meme:

34d9e7f62e608e2e0683c076fc81153a0254d2fb7d10cb5af064082ee88951ad_1.jpg

Damn you Americans got some sexy ass politicians. This spanish somali coon has defo got a phatty. Here in the UK we only have that dayuus Priti Patel who excites us thicc stans.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
I don't appreciate when they always bring up refugee or war past, or even their country of origin to be used as an example of how they don't want to live (never something good) and go overboard to signal they are to be servile and nothing more to a country they portray as their god or something. It's pathetic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts