Another sad xalimo marries out. No selfworth

That being said habeshas don't rate them lol 70% of the time they revert back to xalimos.
Never heard of faraaxs pulling habeshas. Only the alpha looking Somalis (such as myself) with rock solid facial structure and shark eyes can accomplish such a feat. The rest only attract Madows and rebel Paki girls.

You'll get married to a habesha for sure :icon lol:. You love them too much. Nothing wrong with that though. I've never seen you insult dark skinned women.

Part two is going to about her second mariage to a farax who will help her raise the kids
Nope. Part two is about how she found herself and how she will never settle. This is a sob story to make herself look strong. I still cant believe she said my name is kay passion lool

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Some of these threads are hypocritical. Who cares what one person decides to do what their life? Its not like xalimos are marrying out in droves and are having tons of kids.

Some of these threads are hypocritical. Who cares what one person decides to do what their life? Its not like xalimos are marrying out in droves and are having tons of kids.

If people keep their Ls to themselves I dont care. She made a Youtube video saying somali parents are racist. We have the right to call her out on her bullsh1t. When you decide to share the world with your life.....expect to be judged.

You'll get married to a habesha for sure :icon lol:. You love them too much. Nothing wrong with that though. I've never seen you insult dark skinned women.
You'll never see me insult dark skinned women because I simply don't care about skin colour. That's just the way my brain works walaal. If anything, most dark skinned xalimos I've seen look decent and look like they take care of themselves. The best thing for skin is having one tone for ur whole face. If some areas of ur face are dark af compared to others, then yeah, it's a bit clapped :yloezpe:

I'm a featurist. I love xalimos with nice smiles, eyes and hair. Skin colour means nothing lol.

Some s are just donkeys lol.

Tukraq

VIP
Her friends cut her off for marrying a non Somali?

Uk Somali girls could never
There different sxb, I remember one tryed to be a self identified “” like amber rose in Seattle, every Somali girl here pretty much roasted her to the point she deleted her account lol, back in 2016, on the other hand uk hijabis support the likes of 6ixth Ayan talk about yaass girl smh

Fay

DELETED
Somalis are toxic period. Even if parents raise their kids right, teaching them self love etc there are always people making comments on their skintone/hair or something else. Somalis are self haters themselves and like light skinned women who look Arab. In this forum every time a xalimo does something they are quick to mention her dark skin tone as if it was something negative.
Exactly dark skin somali girls look better in my opinion look at halsa or amaal nuux gorgeous mashallah somalis who still believe in this fake eurocentric beauty standard that whypepo made up r lost

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
If people keep their Ls to themselves I dont care. She made a Youtube video saying somali parents are racist. We have the right to call her out on her bullsh1t. When you decide to share the world with your life.....expect to be judged.
But the entire video wasnt about somali parents being racist? She talks about her marriage to someone she met on the internet and cautions interracial relationships. What bull**** are you calling her out on if she already knows her mistakes?

Exactly dark skin somali girls look better in my opinion look at halsa or amaal nuux gorgeous mashallah somalis who still believe in this fake eurocentric beauty standard that whypepo made up r lost

Halssa is ugly. The complements she gets is usually she looks good for a dark skin girl. When she did video with her sister who would you rather date they all chose her sister who is lighter and uglier. Now amal is beautiful

Fay

DELETED
Halssa is ugly. The complements she gets is usually she looks good for a dark skin girl. When she did video with her sister who would you rather date they all chose her sister who is lighter and uglier. Now amal is beautiful
Post ur pic before u call anyone ugly pls

Halssa and Amal are not even super dark. They have a NORMAL somali skin tone @Jaydaan. Most of the xalimos back home are like this, except for those who used Diana. The new trend is to even put blue contact lenses, rocking the most unnatural look. What a sad thing.:icon lol:

Halssa and Amal are not even super dark. They have a NORMAL somali skin tone @Jaydaan. Most of the xalimos back home are like this, except for those who used Diana. The new trend is to even put blue contact lenses, rocking the most unnatural look. What a sad thing.:icon lol:

The ones who dont use diana should be given ultimatum. Either use it or leave the country.

Trending

Latest posts