Another sad xalimo marries out. No selfworth

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol didn’t he turn out to be a nazi. He looks like he stinks and that jaw is hideous.

She made his life a living nightmare. I mean look at her face, that says all. But at least she cashed on her pretty kids

She is wrong. Im not small. How did you manage to blame somali men for what this blacker than black xalimo did? For all we know somali guys approached her and she said I want Tyrone. She said I was on ride and die sh1t like bonnie and clyde. Wallahi when someone romanticize bonnie and clyde you know they ghetto as hell lol

Last edited:
What a toxic person. Actually it's very Somali what you said. We are cursed with people like you. Live her skintone alone and focus on the story.

But do we raise our girls to be strong and have some selfrespect? She clearly was not raised to love herself to end up like this

But do we raise our girls to be strong and have some selfrespect? She clearly was not raised to love herself to end up like this

Somalis are toxic period. Even if parents raise their kids right, teaching them self love etc there are always people making comments on their skintone/hair or something else. Somalis are self haters themselves and like light skinned women who look Arab. In this forum every time a xalimo does something they are quick to mention her dark skin tone as if it was something negative.

Somalis are toxic period. Even if parents raise their kids right, teaching them self love etc there are always people making comments on their skintone/hair or something else. Somalis are self haters themselves and like light skinned women who look Arab. In this forum every time a xalimo does something they are quick to mention her dark skin tone as if it was something negative.

Somalis are not selfhaters. Every group of black men prefer lightskin over darkskin. In fact somalis are the least extreme blk people.

Somalis are not selfhaters. Every group of black men prefer lightskin over darkskin. In fact somalis are the least extreme blk people.

Yes because they are self haters and not comfortable with their own skin.
Somalis don't want to be called Arab but deep down want to look Arab. It's a fact.
Anyways back to the story. I don't want to derail the thread.