Another sad xalimo marries out. No selfworth

Its not about her skin colour. I've seen dark halimas o gorgeous ah. Dont blame SoCEity for her obvious mistake. She took an L, i applaud her for warning susceptible halimas like @Fay

No business, everything is just a joke anyway.

But its interesting how people have interests and obsessions in all manner of weird stuff. Its what makes life an experience.

:comeon:

Wtf you talking about. You guys have forums 100 times bigger like the coli and lipstick alley discussing peoples personal life to detail.

Somali parents are not racist, they know that marrying outside your ethnicity will lead to a myriad of issues, which seems to be the case with this young lady.

She married an AA, had his kid and now she wants the sympathy of the same community which she has dissed? She’s a grown woman not a teenager and tbh I have little sympathy for her.

Somali parents are not racist, they know that marrying outside your ethnicity will lead to a myriad of issues, which seems to be the case with this young lady.

She married an AA, had his kid and now she wants the sympathy of the same community which she has dissed? She’s a grown woman not a teenager and tbh I have little sympathy for her.

Exactly. She was 21 when she did this not 16. Its not even about choosing bad partner. Everything she did was pathetic and screams low selfesteem. Then she has the nerve to say the only reason they were against this was because they were racist

Exactly. She was 21 when she did this not 16. Its not even about choosing bad partner. Everything she did was pathetic and screams low selfesteem. Then she has the nerve to say the only reason they were against this was because they were racist
I only feel sorry for her child.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow I hope this sister finds peace and I am glad she’s sharing her experience to warn others of repeating the same mistake. :)

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
We really need to raise our daughters better. Before I get called hater. Its not even about marrying out. But who and how they usually end up going there due to being selfhater.

She marries AA guy from another state.

She fell in love with him over the internet and never meets him.

Her parents says no and dad say we dont know anything about him making her think her family are racist.

He says he is too busy to meet her parents and make zero effort.

He tells her fly to Georgia and we get married and she flies to a guy she never met with no family.

Her friends cut her off because she marries an AA guy she says. But it sounds more like she marries someone she dont know and fly to him while going against family being the reason.

While there he has no family there and he takes her to his sheikh. Marrying someone she knows nothing about.

Offcourse she is divorced single mum now.

We really need to raise our daughters better. Before I get called hater. Its not even about marrying out. But who and how they usually end up going there due to being selfhater.

She marries AA guy from another state.

She fell in love with him over the internet and never meets him.

Her parents says no and dad say we dont know anything about him making her think her family are racist.

He says he is too busy to meet her parents and make zero effort.

He tells her fly to Georgia and we get married and she flies to a guy she never met with no family.

Her friends cut her off because she marries an AA guy she says. But it sounds more like she marries someone she dont know and fly to him while going against family being the reason.

While there he has no family there and he takes her to his sheikh. Marrying someone she knows nothing about.

Offcourse she is divorced single mum now.

Xaasid Xalimos gaslighting her on the comments.

"Sis u so real , can wait the sequel.

You're so strong and brave, part 2 please.":mugshotman:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Typical story, when you have no diin san lee ku dambaysa
:francis:

Unfortunately many Xaliimos have goneth on the path of Tyrone:francis:

I've been saying this the whole team but I get called 'self hater' or 'opp'. This is y faraaxs are now chasing habesha tings. They're colourist.
That being said habeshas don't rate them lol 70% of the time they revert back to xalimos.
Never heard of faraaxs pulling habeshas. Only the alpha looking Somalis (such as myself) with rock solid facial structure and shark eyes can accomplish such a feat. The rest only attract Madows and rebel Paki girls.

Would ur parents let u marry a Bantu brought up in Somali culture and speaks fluent Somali?

Trending