Another sad xalimo marries out. No selfworth

This scare mongering needs to stop.
The vast majority of Somalis marry within. We do not have a problem of girls marrying unsuitable non Somalis as those girls make up less than 2%.

In every group of people you are going to get men and women that make dumb mistakes. I've seen Asian women and Arab women run off with black reverts and other groups, despite opposition from parents. Shit happens and this is no reflection of Somali girls. So questions like 'why do Somali girls have low self esteem' due to the actions of those that make up less than 2%, is silly. We are human and not every Somali woman is going to live up to expectations. The world doesn't work that way.

I don't care who marries who, but I do not support this naive and gullible Xalimo bringing not only danger to herself, but also harming the relationship with her family over some useless Tyrone she met on the internet. This is the shit i DON'T like.

I would do anything to exchange my skin for a darker skin
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Part 2. I cant listen as Im at work. These idots know im using thr internet 70% of my work time. But they draw the line on headphones. So i just surf, play games and have naps.

Gambar

VIP
Wow what a bunch of losers. Shaqo yeesha. Do you guys have any jobs or something productive to do? Day in and day out you are commenting about a random persons life.

Muji

VIP
@Jaydaan you are too invested in these woman’s downfall. Something tells me this is personal

Anyway somalia lost today so I’m off to comfort Hassano in his DMs with promises to bring him to Europe and a British passport

@Jaydaan you are too invested in these woman’s downfall. Something tells me this is personal

Anyway somalia lost today so I’m off to comfort Hassano in his DMs with promises to bring him to Europe and a British passport

Normally i dont care. But im trying to understand this ones psychology and how a person can be so dumb

This ain’t it sis. I like how in the video she isn’t doubling down on her mistake. And taking proud in it.
She’s a cute girl I’m sure could of gotten a nice Farah in her city.

I watched it lol. Omg the sad part of no witness and the imam had to call 2 strangers to witness her being given away was sad. Also so sad how she was so down on her wedding day and wanted to die. But couldnt call her family cause she burned her bridges. Instead she wipes hr tears and put a smiley pic on facebook. Happiest day of my life. There was no meher either. And worst of all he calls around mosques who accept this and said no wahabi( probably meant salafi) in case they ask him who is this girl and where is her family. The story is more messed up than I tought. I was thinking he sweet talked her into it. Buf he treated her cold from the get go

Tukraq

VIP
I watched it lol. Omg the sad part of no witness and the imam had to call 2 strangers to witness her being given away was sad. Also so sad how she was so down on her wedding day and wanted to die. But couldnt call her family cause she burned her bridges. Instead she wipes hr tears and put a smiley pic on facebook. Happiest day of my life. There was no meher either. And worst of all he calls around mosques who accept this and said no wahabi( probably meant salafi) in case they ask him who is this girl and where is her family. The story is more messed up than I tought. I was thinking he sweet talked her into it. Buf he treated her cold from the get go
so sad:cosbyhmm: this is why you think logically about these type of things and not with emotion

I don't get how she thought all of this was ok. no mehr? no family? and he sounded rude as hell so im not seeing what she saw in him. and she has a kid, & is 25. waa qasaaro.

Trending

Latest posts