Another royal wedding that happened not too long ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Why are you trying to run away from your qabil? :gucciwhat:

Here is the evidence: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/my-views.23788/page-24#post-591780

But in all seriousness. How did you become a Christian?
I'm not, that's why I told you to refer to previous threads:noneck:. Thing is, I'm just tired of this topic (I've had this convo one too many a times) & most ppl who ask me (..the very same questions I've already answered, at that) don't ever bother searching for it first.
:farmajoyaab:My apologies, I just assumed. Are you Somali? Eritrean? Maybe both?
All good:nvjpqts: What made you assume tho? And, half Somali/half black is all I'll say- prefer to leave it at that !

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm not, that's why I told you to refer to previous threads:noneck:. Thing is, I'm just tired of this topic (I've had this convo one too many a times) & most ppl who ask me (..the very same questions I've already answered, at that) don't ever bother searching for it first.

All good:nvjpqts: What made you assume tho? And, half Somali/half black is all I'll say- prefer to leave it at that !

:ftw9nwa: I don't blame you for not disclosing. Somalis are the type to find out your postal code from the most obscure details you provide.

TooMacaan

VIP
:ftw9nwa: I don't blame you for not disclosing. Somalis are the type to find out your postal code from the most obscure details you provide.
:mjkkk::damn::damn::damn: That's actually one of my worst fears...but ppl on here have told me I have nothing to worry about, & have just generally tried to convince me otherwise. Why is qarxis culture even a thing, rt??:faysalwtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:mjkkk::damn::damn::damn: That's actually one of my worst fears...but ppl on here have told me I have nothing to worry about, & have just generally tried to convince me otherwise. Why is qarxis culture even a thing, rt??:faysalwtf:

Deep down everyone knows everyone somehow, so it's not quite qarxiis, but we prefer an air of semi- anonymity and a respect for privacy. :wow:Life is easier that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.