Another royal wedding that happened not too long ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Look I'm a fair guy, unless you prove me otherwise without trolling, I declare that Habesha women are the classiest and most beautiful in the Horn.

Hate it or hate it. It is what it is.

:manny:

You need to stop looking at Habesha queens on Instagram. I bet that stole your heart. :russ:

Look I'm a fair guy, unless you prove me otherwise without trolling, I declare that Habesha women are the classiest and most beautiful in the Horn.

Hate it or hate it. It is what it is.

:manny:

More so than your female Somali relatives? Fair enough but i disagree.

More so than your female Somali relatives? Fair enough but i disagree.

I don't find my relatives attractive loool.

So the answer is yes.

The average Habesha girl looks better than the average Somali girl. This is not even up for discussion. It's a fact.

I don't find my relatives attractive loool.

So the answer is yes.

The average Habesha girl looks better than the average Somali girl. This is not even up for discussion. It's a fact.

I also meant the classy bit but fair enough then. It's your opinion though not a fact.

TooMacaan

VIP
Nope. You simply can't deal with the heat mon ami. I'm actually starting to think you're a multinicking guy. :siilaanyolaugh: Ethiopians are generally more mild mannered and cordial than us i.e. @TooMacaan et al. However, you've got Abdi written all over you. Can't tell if you're that Amira guy/chick reincarnated or the Op with a proxy. Could be tag teaming as two guys. Who knows?
Mild mannered & cordial?:wtf: ...If that isn't the most boring combo ever; that's lowkey an insult..:ohlord:. I guess imma have to switch it up again:mjcry:. Not Ethiopian either; I don't appreciate that:ufdup:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Mild mannered & cordial?:wtf: ...If that isn't the most boring combo ever; that's lowkey an insult..:ohlord:. I guess imma have to switch it up again:mjcry:. Not Ethiopian either; I don't appreciate that:ufdup:

:farmajoyaab:My apologies, I just assumed. Are you Somali? Eritrean? Maybe both?

Status
Not open for further replies.