My views

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
:denzelnigga:
Hayee you are from the great HY.We are distantly related since my mother side is Garxajis and my great grandmother was HY(Musa Carre)

Welcome to the Isaaq family sister :friendhug:

@Duke of Bohol could probably answer any questions you have regarding your sub branch or ancestral region :mjohreally:
Haha, thanks. Is that the same or related to Ismaciil carre??
And lmao, although I appreciate the referral...the stuff that guy spews reminds me of things my dad says-- I think he's been cucked by the Western life-- so thanks but no thanks. :mjlol:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Yes, my mom is Black but not all black people look the same lol...I consider my dad to be black as well (and that's all I'm saying on that; I'm not addressing questions about mom's identity [or my age...but I'm def not 15 lol] and I refuse to confirm/deny anymore).
If you looks like a Somali, but your mother is not Somali then that means you're from the Horn of Africa. You said your mother is a Protestant. Less than 1 % of Amharas are Protestant, but 20 % of Oromos are protestant along with the Sidamo. I doubt that your mother is Sidamo since they don't have a large urban population, so it's likely that your mother is an Oromo from the Wellega region.

I think I know who you are. Is your dad Habar Yoonis? :draketf:

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
Haha, thanks. Is that the same or related to Ismaciil carre??
And lmao, although I appreciate the referral...the stuff that guy spews reminds me of things my dad says-- I think he's been cucked by the Western life-- so thanks but no thanks. :mjlol:
I'm not too familiar with HY subclans so I'm not sure but considering the name it might be lol

So are you really from Nunavut? Cause considering what you described about your area I would have to guess you come from the Atlantic coast or Manitoba/Saskatchewan

TooMacaan

VIP
If you looks like a Somali, but your mother is not Somali then that means you're from the Horn of Africa. You said your mother is a Protestant. Less than 1 % of Amharas are Protestant, but 20 % of Oromos are protestant along with the Sidamo. I doubt that your mother is Sidamo since they don't have a large urban population, so it's likely that your mother is an Oromo from the Wellega region.

I think I know who you are. Is your dad Habar Yoonis? :draketf:
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:'I think I know who you are kulaha :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
I already said that my dad is HY on this thread (on this very page, in fact) so that's not some new/hidden info that you acquired by somehow knowing me irl.
Do you really think that I'm stupid enough to fall for that bait??? I also emphasized earlier that I would not confirm or deny my moms identity, so you can keep guessing until your face turns blue Mr. PoL:icon lol:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:'I think I know who you are kulaha :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
I already said that my dad is HY on this thread (on this very page, in fact) so that's not some new/hidden info that you acquired by somehow knowing me irl.
Do you really think that I'm stupid enough to fall for that bait??? I also emphasized earlier that I would not confirm or deny my moms identity, so you can keep guessing until your face turns blue Mr. PoL:icon lol:
Wait... so you're actually Habar Yoonis? :gladbron:

It's quite obvious who you are. A half Oromo/Somali Protestant Christian living in Northern Canada. Question is if you know me. :draketf:

TooMacaan

VIP
I'm not too familiar with HY subclans so I'm not sure but considering the name it might be lol

So are you really from Nunavut? Cause considering what you described about your area I would have to guess you come from the Atlantic coast or Manitoba/Saskatchewan
Oh ok, that's fine and when did I say I was from Nunavut??:ayaanswag::ayaanswag:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
2nd bolded: my school was a bit different/"progessive" from the norm (I assume) in terms of curriculum; African history was included in history classes (although still kind of Eurocentric) so we learned about Scramble of Africa, Rwanda genocide, main ancient kingdoms, stand out contemporary politics, and even Trans Atlantic Slave Trade/AA historical figures. In these classes, it was usually only Ethiopia and Egypt, and Ghana(to a lesser extent) that were mentioned while Somali kingdoms were never covered. The only time I remember Somalia being mentioned was one of the classes where the intern made a side jab (he might've meant it as a joke but it wasn't very good) about Somalia and not aspiring to be like it when we were discussing anarchy.
3rd bolded: yea, I got that too.
If you were learning about the Rwandan genocide in school, then you must be very young which proves my theory on who you are even more. :dwill:

TooMacaan

VIP
Wait... so you're actually Habar Yoonis? :gladbron:

It's quite obvious who you are. A half Oromo/Somali Protestant Christian living in Northern Canada. Question is if you know me. :draketf:
I never specified that I was Protestant so I know you're just guessing crap and stop acting fake surprised about me being Habar Yoonis when we both know you read my replies before "guessing" that. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
It's quite obvious who I am?? Ok, I'll play along...
What province do you/I reside in?
How do I look like?
Am I hot?
What is my approximate age?
And do I have any siblings? (If so, how many? What gender?)
I'm really anticipating your answers, lets hear it...
:dabcasar:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I never specified that I was Protestant so I know you're just guessing crap and stop acting fake surprised about me being Habar Yoonis when we both know you read my replies before "guessing" that. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
It's quite obvious who I am?? Ok, I'll play along...
What province do you/I reside in?
How do I look like?
Am I hot?
What is my approximate age?
And do I have any siblings? (If so, how many? What gender?)
I'm really anticipating your answers, lets hear it...
:dabcasar:
I thought you was Ethiopian the whole time since you wear a visible cross.

Now that I know that you are Somali.... oh my God. Let me ring my boy to tell him. :jcoleno:

TooMacaan

VIP
I thought you was Ethiopian the whole time since you wear a visible cross.

Now that I know that you are Somali.... oh my God. Let me ring my boy to tell him. :jcoleno:
I don't know what you're talking about and yea, I wear my cross but I also mentioned that already on this thread. It's nothing new...and you still haven't answered any of my questions(I'm still waiting :sass1:) so I'm sure you don't know me. There's barely any Somalis where I'm at either so I would def recognize you if you were new in town. And why would you need to call "your boy" for and inform him that I'm Somali ...???

giphy.gif

It all makes sense now...

It doesn't make sense a black woman who could understand Amhara language!!!!!plus it would be easy for her to claim her mum's side in school.

:drakewtf: See reading this makes me think there's a 5'7 chubby 32 year old Habesha nigga chuckling behind his laptop. How can you have an inferiority complex about being Somali, when you're among Somalis
:what1::what1::what1::what1::what1:

Plus her mum is black woman that understands Amhara language !!!!!too many coincidences here.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Also at same time will understand Somali language because (they follow us every where )
No, she's certainly Somali. No common foreigner can know so much about our language and culture. But she is certainly Ethiopian as well. Actually... I very much doubt she is even Ethiopian, probably full Somali.

Apollo

VIP
If you were learning about the Rwandan genocide in school, then you must be very young which proves my theory on who you are even more. :dwill:

The Rwandan genocide is not taught in Western high schools because it doesn't fit the white guilt narrative. The brutality of brown/black people is generally hidden while the holocaust gets magnified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts