Another royal wedding that happened not too long ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethiopian prince in exile from the Solomonic dynasty marries an African American woman.

Habesha racist girls in the comments are getting salty. :lolbron:

@Jennifer
Habesha men are exploring, what's your take?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This is old news. :siilaanyolaugh: Xabeshis are better at hidding their prejudice than Somalis but it still exists. I very much enjoyed reading the comments. It reminded me of the fact that everyone is a little insular. For whatever reason there exists a push and pull between wanting to preserve ones cultural/ethnic identity abroad, be somewhat integrated in the host nation and/or resist assimilation into larger demograpic groups which is by no means unique to the Somali experience.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Prince in exile :pachah1:

Yeah there are some racist habeshas but they are not harsh as Somalians tho

They look cute together:it0tdo8:

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
If Ethiopians came from Solomon then Somalis must have come from nephews and cousins of prophet Muhammed
:comeon:

Habeshas originally referred to Nilotes and Bantu as Bariya( meaning black Slave). They have their own slurs for Madow hair etc . That said , they are more socially reer magaal and politically correct in their dealings with people of other origins. Somalis are like the black version of alt right before the alt right . It comes from the triumphant herder culture .

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
This is old news. :siilaanyolaugh: Xabeshis are better at hidding their prejudice than Somalis but it still exists. I very much enjoyed reading the comments. It reminded me of the fact that everyone is a little insular. For whatever reason there exists a push and pull between wanting to preserve ones cultural/ethnic identity abroad, be somewhat integrated in the host nation and/or resist assimilation into larger demograpic groups which is by no means unique to the Somali experience.
LOL there's a few Ethiopians where I live and I swear they are probably more out word with their racism. People like African American or Jamaicans just worship them and ignore it. I've had them come up to me on street,bus, uber etc asking if I'm from Ethiopia and I'm like no then they're like oh it's because we look similar with somalis blah blah (somalis we look better truthfully rivalling them with bigger population but whatever) anyway back to story, then they say things like oh we look better than these other Africans we don't look African. We aren't black we don't look like these blacks. We are better looking. Saying this infront of blacks unapologetically. But people stay saying we're the racists. :bell:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
LOL there's a few Ethiopians where I live and I swear they are probably more out word with their racism. People like African American or Jamaicans just worship them and ignore it. I've had them come up to me on street,bus, uber etc asking if I'm from Ethiopia and I'm like no then they're like oh it's because we look similar with somalis blah blah (somalis we look better truthfully rivalling them with bigger population but whatever) anyway back to story, then they say things like oh we look better than these other Africans we don't look African. We aren't black we don't look like these blacks. We are better looking. Saying this infront of blacks unapologetically. But people stay saying we're the racists. :bell:

We know when see a xalimo, ain’t no Ethiopian mistakes you for habesha :mjlol:

Y’all are like these African American females every every Xalimo thinks she is dating Idris Elba:lolbron:
I guess dating a 50 year old Nigerian dude with commitment issues is an upgrade for Xalimos :krs:

Y’all are like these African American females every every Xalimo thinks she is dating Idris Elba:lolbron:
I guess dating a 50 year old Nigerian dude with commitment issues is an upgrade for Xalimos :krs:

I doubt it cause Habeshas think I’m one of them all the time. My Uber once was arguing with me kulaha “why you ashamed of your heritage” :mjlol:

Y’all seem to think all Somalis look like pseudo Iman.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Ethiopians don't have as keen an eye for detecting their own like Somalis do, as your look, skin tone and hair texture is highly variable.

:siilaanyolaugh: And in my city Habeshis regularly date Islanders/other ajnabis more than Somali girls do. They aren't what you'd call a paragon for ethnic loyalty. Caadi Iska dhiig. I'm sure @Blade1 has the same observations.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Ethiopians don't have as keen an eye for detecting their own like Somalis do, as your look, skin tone and hair texture is highly variable.

:siilaanyolaugh: And in my city Habeshis regularly date Islanders/other ajnabis more than Somali girls do. They aren't what you'd call a paragon for ethnic loyalty. Caadi Iska dhiig.
Because Ethiopians are diverse unlike y’all inbreds:siilaanyolaugh: we don’t all look the same. I know when i see a Somalian. There is nothing wrong with dating outside of your race. Maybe you should give it a try since Somalian guys are ageist.:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Because Ethiopians are diverse unlike y’all inbreds:siilaanyolaugh: we don’t all look the same. I know when i see a Somalian. There was is nothing wrong with dating outside of your race. Maybe you should give it a try since Somalian guys are ageist.:trumpsmirk:

Why are you chasing an inbred to a fellow countryman in elevator shoes?:hillarybiz:
I have no trouble with my own. So, don't worry about me. Faraxs are always around.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@NourUgaas come get your xalimos
They are jealous of me:noneck:

Nope. You simply can't deal with the heat mon ami. I'm actually starting to think you're a multinicking guy. :siilaanyolaugh: Ethiopians are generally more mild mannered and cordial than us i.e. @TooMacaan et al. However, you've got Abdi written all over you. Can't tell if you're that Amira guy/chick reincarnated or the Op with a proxy. Could be tag teaming as two guys. Who knows?

World

VIP
Nope. You simply can't deal with the heat mon ami. I'm actually starting to think you're a multinicking guy. :siilaanyolaugh: Ethiopians are generally more mild mannered and cordial than us i.e. @TooMacaan et al. However, you've got Abdi written all over you. Can't tell if you're that Amira guy/chick reincarnated or the Op with a proxy. Could be tag teaming as two guys. Who knows?
She's 100 % not an Ethiopian girl.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

She was crying when I called Habeshi women concubines for Somali men. She's definitely Habeshi, you can find her ass on Mereja forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending