And so it begins..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
U.S. drone strikes from the CIA base located southwest of Mogadishu has begun attacking the Al Shabab terrorist group that's supposedly linked with Alqeada.

What will become of Somalia when innocent Somali civilians get killed and are euphemistically called "collateral damage"?

Does this have to do with the potential oil reserves in Somalia? What do ya'll think?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/11/us/politics/us-airstrike-somalia-trump.html?_r=0
If it's for oil it'll be in no time when diaspora go back. We now have diaspora trained as physicists and engineers @McLovin @Coulombs law so if we need to build nukes we will. :fittytousand:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
:frdfvsb: This is why I want all countries to be able to defend themselves with nukes. The NPT only benefited nations that already had nukes. Iran was dumb in settling a deal with Obama. I love America but no country should destroy other nations to advance themselves.

Innocent civilians been getting killed for close to 30 years in that country, collateral damage is part of War there is no way around it, i say let them rain the hell fire missiles upon them.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Yup I watched that video already and it's crazy accurate. It seems like the only country left from that list is Iran. I'm guessing they're saving them for last since they have nuclear weapons and it'll cause a beef with Russia.
Btw, why does your title say OG Hunter?
:patrice:
X7bx_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Innocent civilians been getting killed for close to 30 years in that country, collateral damage is part of War there is no way around it, i say let them rain the hell fire missiles upon them.

That's easy to say when you've never experienced the pains and harsh realities of war firsthand. If it happened where you were living I'm sure you'd change your mind.

That's easy to say when you've never experienced the pains and harsh realities of war firsthand. If it happened where you were living I'm sure you'd change your mind.

So you are suggesting that alshabaab roam about freely ? cos that's what they are doing now.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Let's play devil's advocate here:
If Somalia were the US and in order to expand our power over the globe we had to destroy governments would you be okay with it?

I'm thinking I would meaning I still have my Somali ties as White washed as I am. In this case, let the US bomb the hell out of everyone. Who cares? We're coming out on top.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
So you are suggesting that alshabaab roam about freely ? cos that's what they are doing now.

I never implied that. I'd rather attack the root source of who's funding and giving them weaponry while at the same time exposing them. It's harder than it looks like sure; but having another country killing our people without impunity is beyond stupid.

I never implied that. I'd rather attack the root source of who's funding and giving them weaponry while at the same time exposing them. It's harder than it looks like sure; but having another country killing our people without impunity is beyond stupid.

Somalida aren't doing their job so what do you expect :umwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending