Ancient Egypt, Nubia debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:mjlol:I have a feeling this will be one of those never ending 'debates'... no matter what evidence comes out, ppl will stay believing what they wanna believe:damedamn:.
basicly Egyptians are just egypto berbers closely related to north africans and distantly to arabs and have stayed like that just got to Egypt today,

Somalis are just another group of Ethiopian cushites both linguistically and genetically no getting around that and are related to their habesha cushitic brothers and their cushite brothers in Ethiopia

everything else is just lies and fiction :gaasdrink:

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
basicly Egyptians are just egypto berbers closely related to north africans and distantly to arabs and have stayed like that just got to Egypt today,

Somalis are just another group of Ethiopian cushites both linguistically and genetically no getting around that and are related to their habesha cushitic brothers and their cushite brothers in Ethiopia

That's a very strong strain you're smoking, pass da blunt :damedamn:

TooMacaan

VIP
i dont smoke at all, thats for Madows :dabcasar:

or are you one of those niggaz that think you're Arabs :noneck:
I don't smoke either sxb, just figurative speech & dat lolol. And ofc, we're all Banu Hashim :wow: ; haven't you heard??
tenor.gif

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I don't smoke either sxb, just figurative speech & dat lolol. And ofc, we're all Banu Hashim :wow: ; haven't you heard??
tenor.gif
whats the point laakin arabs where langaabs throughout history the romans persians and arabs and even our habesha cushite brothers held them at one point
attachment.php

then later for one thousand years the turks and kurds ruled them with the seljuq and ottoman caliphates, i would rather die then be a lanagaab arab :noneck:

TooMacaan

VIP
whats the point laakin arabs where langaabs throughout history the romans persians and arabs and even our habesha cushite brothers held them at one point
attachment.php

then later for one thousand years the turks and kurds ruled them with the seljuq and ottoman caliphates, i would rather die then be a lanagaab arab :noneck:
Loooool don't take my posts too srsly, I was jk sxb >.< I'm pro-Cushite:nvjpqts:

288878CD-7E1D-4892-B53F-B5A7B548C557.jpeg

“The Arab tribes were the RICHEST in the WORLD”. Laangaab this laangaab that, just don’t lie to yourself! This was written in the 1st Century AD! By the way. Alt right Somalis are living in an alternate reality. I don’t condone aggressive foreign affairs but dont forget Arabs took over Spain and Portugual!

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
View attachment 70890
“The Arab tribes were the RICHEST in the WORLD”. Laangaab this laangaab that, just don’t lie to yourself! This was written in the 1st Century AD! By the way. Alt right Somalis are living in an alternate reality. I don’t condone aggressive foreign affairs but dont forget Arabs took over Spain and Portugual!
:farmajoyaab:cause dum nomads sell shit it means their awesome lool who cares how rich they where, they where still under cushite habesha, roman, persian rule .

the initial expansion under the rashiduuns of islam was mostly arab , no one denies that however

the arabs where kicked out of spain and north africa during the berber revolt, after that spain and the maghreb was ruled by the berber kings of the maghreb
arab success lasted only about until 743 and their dominion in the middle east was taken in 850 by the Muslim turks

for about one thousand years they where ruled by turks in the middle east

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

What do you mean Egypto Berbers. What kind of nonsense is this akhi?

typical north africans sahib
that yous see today in egypt and moroccco no diffrence

its been proven by genetics that egyptians are close to berbers their technically berbers
They're not "technically berbers". Egyptians & Berbers are both North Africans, but they're both culturally & linguistically distinct from each other.

Egyptians have their own native Egyptian/Kemetic culture & language that forms it's own branch in the Afro-Asiatic language family.

Whereas, Berbers have their own cultures & languages that come under the berber branch of the Afro-Asiatic language family.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
typical north africans sahib
that yous see today in egypt and moroccco no diffrence

its been proven by genetics that egyptians are close to berbers their technically berbers
Thats nonsense they vary in genetics linguistics and culture. In fact I know Egyptians even ones from Giza true descendants of ancient Egypt with brown skin. They dislike Berbers, the cave dwellers of North Africa. Their technically Berbers. War stop this buffoonery for Berbers. Why don't you say Berbers are technically bastards of the Egyptians then. War your way of thinking waa waalan wallahi billahi.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
They're not "technically berbers". Egyptians & Berbers are both North Africans, but they're both culturally & linguistically distinct from each other.

Egyptians have their own native Egyptian/Kemetic culture & language that forms it's own branch in the Afro-Asiatic language family.

Whereas, Berbers have their own cultures & languages that come under the berber branch of the Afro-Asiatic language family.
thats wat i meant by genetics and race they both belong to the same race

@CaliTedesse i was merely explaining that egyptians are just north africans like the berbers by race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending