Not open for further replies.
Upper Egyptians/Copts:
View attachment 70725
View attachment 70726
View attachment 70727

Foreign Mix-race Nubians:
View attachment 70728
View attachment 70729

You're a delusional retard for thinking foreign blacks in Egypt are native. Take your Afrocentrism bullshit somewhere else.

What about an Upper Egyptian Copt who looks like this:
2snP1PK.jpg

Doesn't exactly fit your stereotype does it?

You must be a retard for even making the case that Copts who are a diverse ethno religious community and try and bring them into a debate about what race the Ancient Egyptians were.

Upper Egypt is madow and always was. Take your Matilda and Jane white supremacist studies back to Stormfront. This shit ain't for you son.

What about an Upper Egyptian Copt who looks like this:
2snP1PK.jpg

Doesn't exactly fit your stereotype does it?

You must be a retard for even making the case that Copts who are a diverse ethno religious community and try and bring them into a debate about what race the Ancient Egyptians were.

Upper Egypt is madow and always was. Take your Matilda and Jane white supremacist studies back to Stormfront. This shit ain't for you son.

Every ethnic community has outliers that'll have foreign admixture. The average Ethnic Egyptian doesn't look like that, most look like the ones i posted.

Stop drinking the afrocentric kool-aid son & making up bullshit to appease your racial insecurities.

Every ethnic community has outliers that'll have foreign admixture. The average Ethnic Egyptian doesn't look like that, most look like the ones i posted.

Stop drinking the afrocentric kool-aid son & making up bullshit to appease your racial insecurities.

So a native Egyptian who looks like this is an outlier? But an Egyptian who looks like he just came on a boat from Greece is a native Egyptian?

That's some white washed load of garbage haha.

Apollo

VIP
Why is this guy an outlier? Your whitewashed history is so bullshit is almost laughable.

You and @SOMALI GENERAL are literally going way ahead of yourselves to try and prove something that is just not true.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One out of a dozen or so Copts living in Sudan originally from Upper Egypt has more Sub-Saharan ancestry than the average Mahas Nubian. Clearly a halfie / outliers in their community.

PS. Those Hausas sampled are living near Eritrea and are stranded Hausas who settled in Sudan.

So a native Egyptian who looks like this is an outlier? But an Egyptian who looks like he just came on a boat from Greece is a native Egyptian?

That's some white washed load of garbage haha.
Greek where? You fucking retard.

I only posted Native Egyptians that visably don't have foreign admixture. Whereas, you have cherry-picked an Egyptian fella that has nubian admixture.

This is how the Egyptians depicted themselves:

luxord4.jpg

Maler_der_Grabkammer_des_Rechmirê_002.jpg

They don't look like the typical Copts to me. Except maybe for those dark skinned African Copts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1 out of a dozen or so Copts living in Sudan originally from Upper Egypt has more Sub-Saharan ancestry than the median Mahas Nubian.

PS. Those Hausas sampled are living near Eritrea and are stranded Hausas who settled in Sudan.

The picture I posted was a Copt from Egypt, not Sudan. So doesn't count :lol:

I only posted Native Egyptians that visably don't have foreign admixture. Whereas, you have cherry-picked an Egyptian fella that has nubian admixture.

To your racially motivated Matilda and Jane influenced and plagiarised mind, then anyone who is dark skinned must be = Nubian.

So far, you haven't proven anything. You tried to make a small sample a representative sample and I debunked you. You then used the Copts bandwagon and I showed you they are an ethno religious group, you got debunked again. And now it's turned into: yours is Nubian and mine is native.

Childish :lol:

Take your racial self hatred and worship of anything white back to Stormfront. Email Matilda for me, I debunked her a long time ago.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

stop saying nubians are blacks or nilotes

they are Sudanese cushites who incorporated the nilotic culture and language
beja are cushites who have retained their eendeginous language and culture and are the cultral decendents of the ancient cushites

title774257131.png

nubians are a mix or green cushite and blue arab they are just sudanese cushites

Modern Nubians speak Nubian languages. It belongs to the Eastern Sudanic branch of the Nilo-Saharan phylum. Linguistic evidence also strongly indicates that Cushitic languages were spoken in Lower Nubia, an ancient region which straddles present day Southern Egypt and Northern Sudan, before the arrival of North Eastern Sudanic languages in the Middle Nile Valley.[20]

Nubians live in Upper Egypt.. what if he is also an outlier.. you can never be certain.

Why the assumption so quickly? You would never do that had the situation been a white Egyptian guy .

Some of you guys really really cannot stand Africans to the point where you don't want to give them credit for anything. :lol:

To your racially motivated Matilda and Jane influenced and plagiarised mind, then anyone who is dark skinned must be = Nubian.

So far, you haven't proven anything. You tried to make a small sample a representative sample and I debunked you. You then used the Copts bandwagon and I showed you they are an ethno religious group, you got debunked again. And now it's turned I to yours is Nubian and mine is native.

Childish :lol:

Take your racial self hatred and worship of anything white back to Stormfront. Email Matilda for me, I debunked her a long time ago.
You've debunked nobody.

I've presented you some genetic studies & legit articles that have debunked your laughable afrocentric bullshit that you're spewing. Whereas, you've presented no evidence whatsoever, instead you gave a link to a fucking study about skull shapes/phenotypes when we're discussing genetics.

Saudi..
220px-Kalbani.jpg

Also, Saudi..
BN-VC428_SAUDIj_P_20170913152501.jpg

Outliers exist in every community, especially the Middle East known for having black slaves.

Big difference.

The first picture Adel Kalbani (first guy) comes originally from Ra's Khayma and comes from recent slave descent. Literally a few decades ago. This is well known.

The guys I've posted are Egyptian and do not claim to be Nubian.

So your example was poor.

Apollo

VIP
Big difference.

The first picture Adel Kalbani (first guy) comes originally from Ra's Khayma and comes from recent slave descent. Literally a few decades ago. This is well known.

The guys I've posted are Egyptian and do not claim to be Nubian.

So your example was poor.

How do you explain the 15% jump in SSA ancestry in Egypt? A big portion of it being West-Central African rather than East African proper in Egypt..

There was a slave trade in Egypt.

Arabs (including Arabized Egyptians) weren't exclusionary like Somalis and completely absorbed their former slave populations.

You've debunked nobody.

I've presented you some genetic studies & legit articles that have debunked your laughable afrocentric bullshit that you're spewing. Whereas, you've presented no evidence whatsoever, instead you gave a link to a fucking study about skull shapes/phenotypes when we're discussing genetics

Genetic studies where the genetecists who actually did the testing said clearly it is NOT representative of Ancient Egyptians?

That one?

Genetic studies where the genetecists who actually did the testing said clearly it is NOT representative of Ancient Egyptians?

That one?

Wallahi billahi this guy is mentally retarded.

Those samples showed no admixture from Greeks or Romans

Genetics & phenotype are separate topics.

Apollo

VIP
Keep it civil guys.

@Cauli, if there was strong evidence of Ancient Egypt being like Horners.. I would be on your side, but sadly this is simply not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.