AMISOM stay should not be time bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Those Cidagale karbashed you. They took Muse Bixi as hostage when he was shelling his own mother's sister's house kkkkkkkk wax waalan. Cidagale didn't execute him for obvious reasons they have honour.

ciidagale has bent the knee kkkkk

Garxajis vs sacad muuse and we won.

today we made a huge deal with Dp and Ethiopia :ahh:

blessed. I wont be happy until Ever habar awal is living like a king tho

I am religious too

No you are non practising.

ciidagale has bent the knee kkkkk

Garxajis vs sacad muuse and we won.

today we made a huge deal with Dp and Ethiopia :ahh:

blessed. I wont be happy until Ever habar awal is living like a king tho

They humiliated you. I never seen a clan like them. I read Somali history alot. They were your kings not long ago for 500 years. British ended the monarchy

waraabe

Your superior
No you are non practising.

They humiliated you. I never seen a clan like them. I read Somali history alot. They were your kings not long ago for 500 years. British ended the monarchy
kkkkkkkkkkk they were nakid before we found them and gave them nigis

if they didn't fight isaaq clan woudve been gone today and darod would've taken their lands.

What excuse do jubbaland and Puntland have for inviting kenya and Ethiopia to the country today

listen dude darood are biggest tribe in Somalia and sure don't need any lands, enough they have ogaden, NFD, PL,JL. the problem with you is that you see yourself as issaq not Somali person. your whole view is about your tribe only not Somalia or Somali people. there is not any point of talking to you. bye

waraabe

Your superior
I believe it was a clan called Guuled that were your overlords, no? Correct me if I'm wrong. You were their subjects according to Somali history.

I am the leader of isaaq abti. Isaaq goes the direction of HA. HA is the most pro Somaliland clan and others follow us kkkkkkk.

Siyaad targeted HA specifically too because we were the most powerful clan in Somalia kkkkkkk

I wont rest until I see all somali bowing to a young HA SM NS king who will launch his empire and bring the somali race to the promised glory

I believe it was a clan called Guuled that were your overlords, no? Correct me if I'm wrong. You were their subjects according to Somali history.
I never heard this before. I know Cidagalle allowed Habr Awal to settle in Hargeisa during Sheikh Madar's time but that's about it.

waraabe

Your superior
listen dude darood are biggest tribe in Somalia and sure don't need any lands, enough they have ogaden, NFD, PL,JL. the problem with you is that you see yourself as issaq not Somali person. your whole view is about your tribe only not Somalia or Somali people. there is not any point of talking to you. bye

that is a lie. isaaq isn't the largest clan but the 4th largest in the somali republic. Hawiye, isaaq and raxanwayn are all larger then darod. if you add the sheegato from Ethiopia and kenya you might be the 3rd.

Darod want to work in their self interest but don't want others to do the same. get out of here

I never heard this before. I know Cidagalle allowed Habr Awal to settle in Hargeisa during Sheikh Madar's time but that's about it.

They were the king of the Isaaq clan according to what I have researched online. This is a clan with very deep history. It was the British who ended their rule and the HA supported this.

They were the king of the Isaaq clan according to what I have researched online. This is a clan with very deep history. It was the British who ended their rule and the HA supported this.
We're traders. They wanted to buy all our livestock for their base in Aden. It's just business. :manny:

Btw all the tribes signed the protectorate treaty including Garhajis.

We're traders. They wanted to buy all our livestock for their base in Aden. It's just business. :manny:

Btw all the tribes signed the protectorate treaty including Garhajis.

That was after the British karbash. Cidagale could not defeat British Empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.