AMISOM stay should not be time bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Lol last week you were wondering if the president of Ethiopia is from Ogaden !!! Dude shut up

Lol you said he was the head of liyu (darod organization) . You are dumb.

Learn somali first. I won't take you seriously if you can't speak somali. How do I know you are even Somali?

image.jpeg
Lies and propogradena turkey never recognized the SL' s passport but the Turkish consul will urge his government to let silanyo uses his SL passport. http://www.slnnews.com/2016/07/somalilandturkish-government-accepts-somaliland-passport/

It is not up to you or me to division of Somalia, The IC, AU, EU, Arab league said NO to division. You saw what they did in 2006 in Somalia, Libya and Iraq. About this man who is puppet of General Gabre. Once shitopia and Kenya leave Somalia. You I'll see different Somalia. View attachment 5303

Don't forget Shitopia and Kenya were invited by Somalis, so we can't constantly blame other people.

What a crock. How will SNA be able to stand on its own feat when Amisom won't allow it? Amisoms largest bulk is made out of troops from Ethiopia. Kenya has its own agenda and both nations know that a rebuilt SNA means less foreign aid for them, less political power over Somalia.

He has to have a gun to his head! Amisom should never had entered Somalia in the first place and clan reconciliation should have happened 10 years ago.

These "politicians" are just war profiteers with a nice title. They don't care about Somalia. They don't care about Somalis. They care about their pockets.

Interestingly enough they have support because of qabil even tho those people are suffering.

What a crock. How will SNA be able to stand on its own feat when Amisom won't allow it? Amisoms largest bulk is made out of troops from Ethiopia. Kenya has its own agenda and both nations know that a rebuilt SNA means less foreign aid for them, less political power over Somalia.

He has to have a gun to his head! Amisom should never had entered Somalia in the first place and clan reconciliation should have happened 10 years ago.

These "politicians" are just war profiteers with a nice title. They don't care about Somalia. They don't care about Somalis. They care about their pockets.

Interestingly enough they have support because of qabil even tho those people are suffering.

SNA is nothing but clan militias.

Somaliland will be recognized sooner or later, turkey recognized somaliland passport few days ago and kenyan official expressed an interest in trade between Kenya and somaliland in exchange for some recognition.

Good luck to you guys. Don't let the people of Mogadishu hold you hostage and your rich beautiful regions. You must arm yourselves and prepare to protect yourselves from the amison lovers.

will do saxib.

The U.S. and E.U. are tired of funding the totally incompetent AU who see Somalia as a blank aid check.

If the SNA can pacify the Jubba region with direct support from the U.S., AMISOM will be disbanded and it's funds diverted to the more effective Somali troops.

like I said SNA is nothing but clan militias.

Somali nationilists are clinging to a semi-dead overly exhausted horse instead of letting him go and alleviate his suffering they insist on keeping him alive

Let go and stop living in the past Somalia has long since been gone, its time to face reality and look ahead

Last edited:
Don't forget Shitopia and Kenya were invited by Somalis, so we can't constantly blame other people.

No they were not invited by Somalis if you read wiki leaks you will know that USA twisted Ethiopia 's arm to invade Somalia in 2006, when they failed, the Amisom was called for that reason, about Abdullah Yusuf, he was other traitor like silanyo. Since when traitors who were on Ethiopia payroll represented Somalis?

Somali nationilists are clinging to a semi-dead overly exhausted horse instead of letting him go and alleviate his suffering they insist on keeping him alive

Let go and stop living in the past Somalia has long since been gone, its time to face reality and look ahead

We owned it to our ancestors who sacrificed their life for this country.

waraabe

Your superior
No they were not invited by Somalis if you read wiki leaks you will know that USA twisted Ethiopia 's arm to invade Somalia in 2006, when they failed, the Amisom was called for that reason, about Abdullah Yusuf, he was other traitor like silanyo. Since when traitors who were on Ethiopia payroll represented Somalis?

When did siilanyo invite xabashi?

When did siilanyo invite xabashi?
Dumb and stupid I said he was on Ethiopia payroll and traitor and it is well known fact. He was minister in barre government when he ran to Ethiopia and sold the country secrets to them and made military group fund by Ethiopia

waraabe

Your superior
Dumb and stupid I said he was on Ethiopia payroll and traitor and it is well known fact. He was minister in barre government when he ran to Ethiopia and sold the country secrets to them and made military group fund by Ethiopia

Was barre not a traitor for using the nation's resources to settle tribal scores and then Making a deal with Ethiopia?

waraabe

Your superior

The person who brought Ethiopia to somalia was abdulahi Yusuf

The darod people welcome and invited Kenya into somalia

waraabe

Your superior
The documentary which was made by safa Aidid the woman with Ethiopian citizen and talks how much she loves Ethiopia in Twitter.

so the bones where fake hmmm

you want to cry about nationalism but you praise a man who killed thousands of Somalis because he is from your clan. Cajiib.
kkkkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.