AMISOM stay should not be time bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
http://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2016/J...ot_be_time_bound_somali_foreign_minister.aspx

This is coming from our highly educated foreign minister. Do you still have hope for Somalia? Give up your naive idealistic dreams and join reality.

I support the recognition of an independent Somaliland. Furthermore,I call for the secession of southern Somalia(
Middle Juba, Lower Shebelle, Lower Juba, Bay, and Bakool). The vast majority of southern Somali people won't be held hostage for two crazy tribes.
I like the way you think sxb.:denzelnigga:

You're Raxanweyn right? Walaalaha D+M, Dir and Bravanese have an independent nation in Southwest State.:rejoice:

Bun Somalia.:pacspit:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
"I think they came for a reason and we are most grateful to our brothers and sisters all the way from Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda to Burundi, sending their children to help stabilise Somalia "

What is this idiot smoking? Does he actually believe such countries listed above have any interest in helping Somalia regain peace? Or he just making sure his buddies get to eat too? Hey someone gotta halt Al shabaab at certain areas so we can all eat.

A high ranking official with mindset like this:susp:

"I think they came for a reason and we are most grateful to our brothers and sisters all the way from Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda to Burundi, sending their children to help stabilise Somalia "

What is this idiot smoking? Does he actually believe such countries listed above have any interest in helping Somalia regain peace? Or he just making sure his buddies get to eat too? Hey someone gotta halt Al shabaab at certain areas so we can all eat.

A high ranking official with mindset like this:susp:

He was told to say that by midget gabre

Who thought of Amisom in the first place, countries like Mali, Nigeria, and Chad are fighting against Boko Haram with their militarily, we could've done the same.

image.jpeg
Who thought of Amisom in the first place, countries like Mali, Nigeria, and Chad are fighting against Boko Haram with their militarily, we could've done the same.

Already our defence minister said he can fight the al shabab without amisom. Just monthly regular pay and arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.